Tsujidou-san no Jun'Ai Road Discussion

littleshogun

Your feedback for Tsujidou  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which route that you like the most?

• Tsujidou Ai
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Katase Renna
  2. 2. Which heroine that you like the most?

• Katase Renna
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Tsujidou Ai

Since we have Tsujidou Renna's patch release, I decided to open the discussion page ASAP. Anyway, what's your expectation and thought in regard of this? Personally I still think it's better if we didn't expect Majikoi too much (And I like to suggest that as well), but of course other people can still think of this as another successor of Majikoi. So you may use this thread as Tsujidou's discussion, and have fun.

PS - As for the seiyuu, I think compared to HatsuKoi there's no much to talk about them. But still I like to say that Kawashima Rino did good job at voicing Ai, although it's more or less her usual range.

PPS - In regard of poll, I decided to omit Saeko's as the route and heroine because her route was only less than 2.5% from overall Tsujidou, and therefore didn't matter much.

Edited by littleshogun

1 minute ago, kokoro said:

Maybe. He also promised to /vg/ he'd do that one. Else they kill him.

Oh well. Hatsukoi was a terrible VN anyways so I don't really care about what they do with those.

Then they're doing Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai, which I'm avoiding like the plague because over 50 hours of SoL sounds like a goddamn nightmare.

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

Oh well. Hatsukoi was a terrible VN anyways so I don't really care about what they do with those.

Then they're doing Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai, which I'm avoiding like the plague because over 50 hours of SoL sounds like a goddamn nightmare.

I feel you. Would be nice if tripli did KKK.

29 minutes ago, kokoro said:

It's pretty funny the translator hates both vns he translated so far. 

Also, hoshiori!

pretty sure he only hated yukino´s route. distinctly remember him ranting about the writer having fucked up hard, not because he found her annoying

I've read the prologue with machine translation and managed to understand most of it and well .... I liked it. Because I liked it I decided to stop reading and wait until I can read a little japanese or by some miracle this gets translated and to my surprise it is :D

I don't know what people expect by a "successor of Majikoi" but the game gave me the same feeling. What I was missing is the large colorful cast of majikoi. Still I like the idea of deliquent heroiens so I'm eagerly waiting for the full translation.

Edited by TheCrimsonFucker
correcting grammar error

Played through Maki's route and stalled out on Ai's. I might give it another go now that everything is completed. Maki is my favorite one of them so far I love her expressions plus she is a badass.

The reason I stalled out on Tsujjo is that I absolutely fucking hate Saeko. She is so annoying and unfunny and is consequently in nearly every scene.

It's just like whenever I see her I'm like https://s6.postimg.org/lsibowblt/Captureffvgbvbvb.png

• 2 weeks later...

As for my opinion in regard of this, I would like to think that actually Hiroshi is pretty much a pacifist one and therefore you better didn't expect much from him in regard of fighting. Although from what I'd heard apparently he was able to fight in Virgin Road, which unfortunately won't be translated at least until a team was willingly pick that up.

I think Trip did enjoy translating HatsuKoi, and the reason of why he take that was because he attempted to do Hoshiori first, until he decided to try it with HatsuKoi first. By the way his taste was pretty different, in which what he enjoy to work on is very different from what he enjoy to read. For easier explanation, he enjoy did work on HatsuKoi but his favorite work was Umineko, and I'm sure that he wouldn't want to translate KKK because it's pretty hard to translate especially with many prose in the chanting - as expected from Masada.

Nothing much to discuss really, i did one route (two if u count Saeko) so far

This is mainly a comedy VN, the romance is nice but its mostly the character interactions thats good, I like how Renna always gets annoyed with Hiroshi and how Hiroshi gets along with almost anyone

you know for an MC that doesnt fight, Hiroshi is pretty likable, he is muuuuuch better than Hatsukoi's MC atleast and he doesnt have dumbass friends (well he does but they are unimportant, Van is cool) 

Also, i dont like lolis but Hanako really is adorable ;d 

Edited by Freestyle80

done with the game

favorite route

Spoiler

the 50 vs 500 clan war is the best of them all. that is even better than ai vs maki.

favorite girl

Spoiler

idk which is better, black ai or renna with her hair down

also question:

Spoiler

unknown.png

im missing one event... anyone knows what and how to access it??

unknown.png

also im missing something in skit mode... does it something to do with tutorial just like in majikoi??

unknown.png

and how to unlock tracks for music mode?

resuming comment later

On 3/31/2018 at 6:42 PM, wyldstrykr said:

also question:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

im missing one event... anyone knows what and how to access it??

unknown.png

also im missing something in skit mode... does it something to do with tutorial just like in majikoi??

unknown.png

and how to unlock tracks for music mode?

resuming comment later

For the last scene, it was Saeko's route so basically you just need to finish her route, or mini-route should be more appropriate considering that it was only have one scene and the content was only 2.5% from Tsujidou overall script. As for the skit, you should follow tutorial until the end if you want 100% for that. I have no idea in regard of the music extra (I want to know why too), although I think that the patch may have some bug with the music extra.

Edited by littleshogun

ty littleshogun, ill spam the tutorial later. so the scene is the saeko route. ty again

hardest choice:

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

and
unknown.png

seriously??? you need to make ai cry just to enter other route??? i feel bad. :(

also i like this image.. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

that is one good cg. its badass.

too bad there is no hanako route.... 

overall this is a good VN at least for me. it has good moments, drama, comedy and plot(?) it may be a 6.71 rating on vndb but at least it should be near that score. not bad not best either.

On 3/31/2018 at 10:19 AM, littleshogun said:

For the last scene, it was Saeko's route so basically you just need to finish her route, or mini-route should be more appropriate considering that it was only have one scene and the content was only 2.5% from Tsujidou overall script. As for the skit, you should follow tutorial until the end if you want 100% for that. No idea in reard of the music extra, alhough I think that the patch may have some bug with the music extra.

i get tutorial skit. ty and i laugh at it.

also saeko route isnt the last scene in event mode unless i make a mistake in the walkthrough (last choise is i want to bed her)

Spoiler

unknown.png

why do i feel like this image will be a meme that will look like this:

Spoiler

unknown.png

yes. i suck at photoshop and making gif too....

yup. the missing 1 scene is saeko scene and it isnt accesible via saki route as stated as the given eXcel walkthrough.

credits to vndb user helmcec for this. (this could be added to the eXisting walkthrough)

This is how I reached it:
there is a 3 way choice, where I think you should start, where the options are:
1. go home with van,
2. check up enoshima,
3. Think up a menu for dinner. 

The first option is for Ai, the second for Renna, the third for Maki.

The following day, there is something similar.

if you pick Ai again, you can go on saeko's route if you bomb the confession. 
You can also pick another heroine, and bomb the confession.

if you pick the same heroine, two times and "reject" Ai, you will go to that heroine route.

not i have 100% scene and 0% in music.

anyone has a 100% cg,event and music file??

So I was a bit put off by the negative reaction by the translator to the VN but what does everyone else think about it? Is it worth checking out? 

Also does anyone know if the DMM version requires Japanese locale setting? My laptop is set to Japanese locale but not my desktop. 

1 hour ago, shadowolf64 said:

So I was a bit put off by the negative reaction by the translator to the VN but what does everyone else think about it? Is it worth checking out? 

In regard of Tsujidou from what I remember Trip (The translator) was dislike Majikoi as well, so I guess it's more on Trip's taste in which it's pretty incompatible with Tsujidou. That said, I would say it's still worth to check though if you want some Majikoi like VN, and more if you like comedy VN. Keep in mind though that you better don't expect another Majikoi because both of Tsujidou and Majikoi are different, and you'll have good experience. Have fun.

1 minute ago, littleshogun said:

In regard of Tsujidou from what I remember Trip (The translator) was dislike Majikoi as well, so I guess it's more on Trip's taste in which it's pretty incompatible with Tsujidou. That said, I would say it's still worth to check though if you want some Majikoi like VN, and more if you like comedy VN. Keep in mind though that you better don't expect another Majikoi because both of Tsujidou and Majikoi are different, and you'll have good experience. Have fun.

Ok cool. Majikoi is one of if not my favorite VN so its good to know that it will be similar if not the same. Thanks for the advice.

It is similar, I'm almost finished, with just Ai's route left. Maki is by far my favorite of the three gods, Renna's route was definitely the most fulfilling though, and I remember reading someone's review on how during Maki's route "you have to question why he's with Maki and not Ai" and all I can say is Why would you want your ex to constantly meddle and more with your current relationship? I feel like I didn't finish Maki's route because there were more options listed that I didn't see, so idk, the walkthrough here was pretty bad in getting to the right route for me though, I mostly just went with whatever I felt like. It definitely gave off that Majikoi feeling and even eluded to some of the characters like Momoyo and the Kuki's.

I hope that Virgin Road does indeed get translated one day because I REALLY liked Yoiko and Azusa and I tried reading it just now, but since VNR sucks now and Chiitrans won't hook it, I don't have a way to read it translated. Someone help, I need my Yoiko and Azusa and Maki in a dress!!! I miss the days when it was easy to hook VNs, but Win10 kinda sucks in that regards.

I really do love Minatosoft's VNs, the art's good, the characters are (usually)fleshed out well, and it's always a good laugh.

Edited by MFrost

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

So i guess that we know what to expect when we're looking at this vn's protagonist? The stupid smile, the kind, the hardworking etcetc...