Tsujidou-san no Jun'Ai Road Discussion

littleshogun

Your feedback for Tsujidou  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which route that you like the most?

• Tsujidou Ai
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Katase Renna
  2. 2. Which heroine that you like the most?

• Katase Renna
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Tsujidou Ai

6 hours ago, cro-mag said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh really? Then it's not even after a normal route? They break up during a normal (true?) one and i guess always starting to date again at the end.

Thank you for detailed answer.

Reveal hidden contents

I remember about Ai vs Maki fight in Maki's from from 4 years ago in japanese, hoped it wiil be more. That ending is what i don't like the most in this VN (and there are very few things i don't like). It's just you said earlier that Ai and Maki are on the same level (if not above) as 4 devas from Majikoi (aside from Momoyo) so i was wondering how you got that if they almost don't fight serious opponents, especially Maki. And i hoped to see her Berserk mode once more)) Also my guess is that epic fight you mentioned (like Agave route) shows Ai & Maki & Renna vs new foe. If not, that's a pity. Hoped they did that, it's just so lies on the surface, even in first game.

I agree about that fact that it's a new novel and it's either a hit or a miss, depensing on person. It's just, for example, i finished one of the Ai's normal routes yesterday and realized once again that her routes have all you would want from a VN route. Dating, breaking up, some touching moments, dating again, even self-sacrifice to hold a festival and perform as a band. Plus some fights. And i feel like i've already seen scenes like these that are after credits - when she with Hiro happily runs away from delinquents who want to fight her. I'ts just feels so... natural or sweet or what-else-can-i-call it... Great, you just feel happiness youself)) And well, there are no such things in Maki/Renna routes. Renna's route may at least compare with events that happen during it, like requisitions and stuff. And compared to Ai's route lacking in romantic stuff as far as i remember. From this perspective Maki's route lack in both - be that romatic or interesting events. I just can't not to remember Majikoi/Grisaia on one hand and Da Capo/Clannad on the other. In Majikoi/Grisaia case there is not canon girl but all routes are great. Maybe one is better or worse that the other, but overall all are good. In Da Capo/Clannad there is a canon girl (like Tsujidou), but other girls' routes are also very good (aside from Mako's one in Da Capo, that was like "O_o, that's it?"). Da Capo even has "Innocent Finale" and all 2nd part of Clannad is just for Nagisa (again, almost like Virgin Road for Ai here). So my personal desire would be to have something else here for both Maki and Renna. I don't mind Ai as Hiro's bride, it's really great, i like dat picture you attached when they all gathered very much. I think Ai's the perfect for Hiro, so that's good. Just give me as full and interesting routes for Renna/Maki as they did in all above-mentioned novels. I guess that's my main issue.

And one more thing. So what happens in after stories in Virgin Road? For all girls. You also said that Maki's one is the most underwhelming. She still doesn't fight here? If so - don't see much point in doing it (from devs perspective i mean) at all, cuz i have a feeling that ruins all that "Three Gods" thing. Also Ai's secret route continues after after story or after true route in Jun'ai road? If latter, what's the poing of after story at all? O_o)) Also in Minato Carnival FD there are new paths, from 3rd year? So that means Hiro doesn't date anyone at this point. That actually sounds pretty interesting! I'll be glad to here what they did there after you finish it. Cuz what - Hiro will start again date girls? That's the first time i see this.

Well except about 3 people most of their enemies are people who can take 20 up to 50 people (with only one deliquent from outside the prefecture who can take up to 100...) While Maki and Ai can take care with ease of over:

Spoiler

1800 people

The gap between them and the others is just to great. 

Also to be honest  i enjoyed Maki's route, it fitted her character  and it showed the consequences of her actions,

Spoiler

also in the fight against Ai i honestly expected Maki to win, and the emotional attachment of the battle really touched me, i was overwhelmed by that finish.

I also kind of disagree with the lack of love lovely scenarios that Ai has when compared to Maki, those for Maki really seem out of character.

As for Maki's after route i called it underwelming because its short, I also want to mention that because of the promise with Tsujidou-san, no she doesn't fight, (Ganaha acts as a bodyguard of sort and Tsujidou-san also keeps an eye on them) well she does kick a biker in the ocean though. That said i did found it fun, her route.

As for the rest:

Spoiler

I have to say you kind of judged Renna's route wrong, its pretty love dovely :p. And awesome as a whole.

As far as Ai is concerned, her initial After story is a follow-up of both her "past midterms" route and her true route (before she dyes her hair black again) in jun ai road, the unlockable true/secret ending in virgin road then picks of where the after route ended.

As for Minato Carnival FD now i can confirm it, its as you figured it out, when they are in their 3rd year. I will refer to each route once i finish them in the play thread, so far i did Yui's one.

PS: sorry for the double post, I'm on phone and its hard to do edits and multiple quotes.

Edited by +StrikeR+

43 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Well except about 3 people most of their enemies are people who can take 20 up to 50 people (with only one deliquent from outside the prefecture who can take up to 100...) While Maki and Ai can take care with ease of over:

Reveal hidden contents

1800 people

The gap between them and the others is just to great. 

Also to be honest  i enjoyed Maki's route, it fitted her character  and it showed the consequences of her actions,

Reveal hidden contents

also in the fight against Ai i honestly expected Maki to win, and the emotional attachment of the battle really touched me, i was overwhelmed by that finish.

I also kind of disagree with the lack of love lovely scenarios that Ai has when compared to Maki, those for Maki really seem out of character.

As for Maki's after route i called it underwelming because its short, I also want to mention that because of the promise with Tsujidou-san, no she doesn't fight, (Ganaha acts as a bodyguard of sort and Tsujidou-san also keeps an eye on them) well she does kick a biker in the ocean though. That said i did found it fun, her route.

As for the rest:

Reveal hidden contents

I have to say you kind of judged Renna's route wrong, its pretty love dovely :p. And awesome as a whole.

As far as Ai is concerned, her initial After story is a follow-up of both her "past midterms" route and her true route (before she dyes her hair black again) in jun ai road, the unlockable true/secret ending in virgin road then picks of where the after route ended.

As for Minato Carnival FD now i can confirm it, its as you figured it out, when they are in their 3rd year. I will refer to each route once i finish them in the play thread, so far i did Yui's one.

PS: sorry for the double post, I'm on phone and its hard to do edits and multiple quotes.

Wow, that's a number to fight!

Spoiler

I also expected Maki to win, also because of, well, it's HER route. So i hoped that she'll win at least here, as i mentioned that several times. And even i'd been reading that in japanese, i still remember it being awesome fight and that i felt goosebumps during it. Only conclusion disappointed - both because she lost, and because she won't fight again.

So she still doesn't fight after that... That super sucks actually. Cuz i have a feeling it's a part of what she is. I find it very cool with her lazy personality and sometimes non-interested behaviour to her surroundings, and at the same time still capable of beating almost 2 thousands people!)) It's just awesome.

Also sorry if i don't remember some stuff happened in Maki's and Renna's routes. It seems there are really some moments here, deserved mentioning. I'll read them all this time in English.

Kinda strange decision of them to do Ai's after story DURING her normal/true route, and not after...

And as for Minato Carnival FD - well, we'll see. And even if they really did new route for each girl, it is in both ways stange and great. Strange - because come on, where else did we see that, considering they already have their routes? It's like there is Majikoi A-6 or Majikoi SS or something, and there are new routes for original 5 girls! And great - because if is true, than i can hope for better ending for Maki. I'm fine with Renna's and Ai's endings in Jun'ai Road, but Maki's one needs to be fixed!!) I'll say that as many times as possible. Waiting for your feedback. And a small hope for future games.

57 minutes ago, cro-mag said:

Wow, that's a number to fight!

Reveal hidden contents

I also expected Maki to win, also because of, well, it's HER route. So i hoped that she'll win at least here, as i mentioned that several times. And even i'd been reading that in japanese, i still remember it being awesome fight and that i felt goosebumps during it. Only conclusion disappointed - both because she lost, and because she won't fight again.

So she still doesn't fight after that... That super sucks actually. Cuz i have a feeling it's a part of what she is. I find it very cool with her lazy personality and sometimes non-interested behaviour to her surroundings, and at the same time still capable of beating almost 2 thousands people!)) It's just awesome.

Also sorry if i don't remember some stuff happened in Maki's and Renna's routes. It seems there are really some moments here, deserved mentioning. I'll read them all this time in English.

Kinda strange decision of them to do Ai's after story DURING her normal/true route, and not after...

And as for Minato Carnival FD - well, we'll see. And even if they really did new route for each girl, it is in both ways stange and great. Strange - because come on, where else did we see that, considering they already have their routes? It's like there is Majikoi A-6 or Majikoi SS or something, and there are new routes for original 5 girls! And great - because if is true, than i can hope for better ending for Maki. I'm fine with Renna's and Ai's endings in Jun'ai Road, but Maki's one needs to be fixed!!) I'll say that as many times as possible. Waiting for your feedback. And a small hope for future games.

Also just as a heads up, that's just the number of people who they went most against, judging by how easy things went, they could easily fight more....

Spoiler

Now leaving Maki's and Ai's fight aside (we each have our own views on this and their's no right or wrong imho), while she is crazy strong and will not hesitate to use violence to achieve her goal (basically a wild girl) i'd say her trait is mainly being a free sprited, carefree girl, except for Ai towards who she feels teritorial she wont go looking for a fight.

Now for Ai's virgin road routes, i probably didn't explained it right being on my phone , but...

Spoiler

Its not during her jun'ai road normal past midterms and final route but after them, the default/initial Ai Virgin Road route applies for both her normal past midterms ending and her true route in Jun'ai road. And the unlockable Virgin Road Ai true/secret route continues after the initial Ai Virgin Road route, but unlike the initial after story route in Virgin Road it only relates to her final route in Jun'ai road i hope this clears the confusion.

As for the rest, i have some house renovations going on today but i also got tomorow of work and i hope i can play it more tomorow.

You know what i would love btw ? A fan disk novel that shows the love story of Inamura chain and Makoto!

Edited by +StrikeR+

14 hours ago, +StrikeR+ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Now leaving Maki's and Ai's fight aside (we each have our own views on this and their's no right or wrong imho), while she is crazy strong and will not hesitate to use violence to achieve her goal (basically a wild girl) i'd say her trait is mainly being a free sprited, carefree girl, except for Ai towards who she feels teritorial she wont go looking for a fight.

Spoiler

Yeah, no right/wrong obviously, just exchange of opinions.

About being "free spirited, carefree gilr" - that's exactly what i meant when i said about her ending. Meaning - being that person and capable of beating so many people is just amazing. She looks like normal girl, but when gets serious - gotta run. And that trait was taken away from her, both cutting of part of her personality and in fact destroying the Three Gods paradigm as a whole. No wonder her after route is super short, there is nothing to write about, except for more H-scenes...

Now for Ai's virgin road routes, i probably didn't explained it right being on my phone , but...

Hide contents

Its not during her jun'ai road normal past midterms and final route but after them, the default/initial Ai Virgin Road route applies for both her normal past midterms ending and her true route in Jun'ai road. And the unlockable Virgin Road Ai true/secret route continues after the initial Ai Virgin Road route, but unlike the initial after story route in Virgin Road it only relates to her final route in Jun'ai road i hope this clears the confusion.

I see, that makes sense. So basically

Spoiler

Jun'ai Road True -> Virgin Road After Story -> Virgin Road Secret Route. As it should be.

You know what i would love btw ? A fan disk novel that shows the love story of Inamura chain and Makoto!

Well i guess it'd be something like what we see in Jun'ai Road between Hiro and Ai basically. Except for

Spoiler

there would be first peaceful summer in Shonan with only storm (as Inamura Chain said herself) is a storm of love)

4 hours ago, cro-mag said:

Reveal hidden contents

About being "free spirited, carefree gilr" - that's exactly what i meant when i said about her ending. Meaning - being that person and capable of beating so many people is just amazing. She looks like normal girl, but when gets serious - gotta run. And that trait was taken away from her, both cutting of part of her personality and in fact destroying the Three Gods paradigm as a whole. No wonder her after route is super short, there is nothing to write about, except for more H-scenes...

Reveal hidden contents

Jun'ai Road True -> Virgin Road After Story -> Virgin Road Secret Route. As it should be.

Well i guess it'd be something like what we see in Jun'ai Road between Hiro and Ai basically. Except for

Reveal hidden contents

there would be first peaceful summer in Shonan with only storm (as Inamura Chain said herself) is a storm of love)

Regarding Maki and the three gods (i'll use spoilers but since this explained right at the start of Minato Carnival FD its not really much of a spoiler)....

Spoiler

Maki is a 3rd year, as soon as she graduates she quits being a Yankee and starts traveling alone. So even on her original route its only that she quits early of a few months being one of the three gods, it would have ended regardless. It also so happens that she will avoid fighting Ai in most of the routes while being one of the three gods, because Ai never could fully recover mentally from separating from Hiroshi within 1 year Maki seems that she didn't want to fight her like that (and if Ai does get with Hiroshi, he kind of avoids making them fight), that said its not to say it wouldn't happen even after them quiting being the three gods, but i wont say anything else :p. 

After reading the above your first impression will probably be that there's not much to Maki in Minato Carnival FD, wrong, SHE IS SUPER FUN HERE! She's as ridiculous as ever, even with the line of yankee blurred, but hell of a fun! Not to mention how she looks in her biker costume! Now regarding Minato Carnival FD i will be repeating myself a bit from another thread but i will explain now how the Tsujidou part of the novel is set. The new character Yui is the main heroine here, and only after doing her route (the selections for going towards the endings of other heroines wont even pop out) will you be able to go on other routes. Most of the game regardless of who's route you choose is tied to her story with a few different things happening based on selections and the ending changing based on the heroine you choose. Its not a long route for each of the character like it was in the previous Minato Carnival games, with that said, even if short, they seem worthy, and they show a lot happening, i've been moved to tears on Ai's small route and it was quite satisfying till the end regardless how short it is. I'm really looking forward to Maki's which i will do next!

Edited by +StrikeR+

3 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Regarding Maki and the three gods (i'll use spoilers but since this explained right at the start of Minato Carnival FD its not really much of a spoiler)....

Hide contents

Maki is a 3rd year, as soon as she graduates she quits being a Yankee and starts traveling alone. So even on her original route its only that she quits early of a few months being one of the three gods, it would have ended regardless. It also so happens that she will avoid fighting Ai in most of the routes while being one of the three gods, because Ai never could fully recover mentally from separating from Hiroshi within 1 year Maki seems that she didn't want to fight her like that (and if Ai does get with Hiroshi, he kind of avoids making them fight), that said its not to say it wouldn't happen even after them quiting being the three gods, but i wont say anything else :p.

OK, i only didn't quite get part about

Spoiler

"she will avoid fighting Ai" - you mean in Minato Carnival FD routes, right?

3 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

After reading the above your first impression will probably be that there's not much to Maki in Minato Carnival FD, wrong, SHE IS SUPER FUN HERE! She's as ridiculous as ever, even with the line of yankee blurred, but hell of a fun! Now regarding Minato Carnival FD i will be repeating myself a bit from another thread but i will explain now how the Tsujidou part of the novel is set. The new character Yui is the main heroine here, most of the game regardless of who's route you choose is tied to her story with a few different things happening based on selections and the ending changing based on the heroine you choose. Its not a long route for each of the character like it was in the previous Minato Carnival games, with that said, even if short, they seem worthy, and they show a lot happening, i've been moved to tears on Ai's small route and it was quite satisfying till the end regardless how short it is. I'm really looking forward to Maki's which i will do next!

So let me get this straight then.

Spoiler

In the beginning of FD there are no relationships with anyone. It's year 3 now for Hiro and Ai, and Maki have already graduated. And main heroine is Yui in all routes, so Hiro ends up with her everytime. All that differs are some changes depending on the route you chose - be it Ai, Maki or anyone else.

If i'm right, it's kinda wrong by devs to call it "heroines' routes" since main girl is always the same.

Mmm, there goes my hopes for some new routes (developing relationships) for others))

34 minutes ago, cro-mag said:

OK, i only didn't quite get part about

Hide contents

"she will avoid fighting Ai" - you mean in Minato Carnival FD routes, right?

So let me get this straight then.

Reveal hidden contents

In the beginning of FD there are no relationships with anyone. It's year 3 now for Hiro and Ai, and Maki have already graduated. And main heroine is Yui in all routes, so Hiro ends up with her everytime. All that differs are some changes depending on the route you chose - be it Ai, Maki or anyone else.

If i'm right, it's kinda wrong by devs to call it "heroines' routes" since main girl is always the same.

Mmm, there goes my hopes for some new routes (developing relationships) for others))

Yup i meant it in Minato Carnival FD.

As for the rest.

Spoiler

The main heroine yes its Yui, the story revolves around her every time but while the whole story does revolve around her based on who you choose there will be a different end with that person, well except for the very first time you play, the very first playthrough you will be locked on Yui's route, only after completing that you can follow up making choices that will give an ending with a different heroines.

Well for Tsujidou-san's part it of Minato Carnival FD, i seem to have made another mistake, the're are only two other joke/ecchi very small divergente routes:

Spoiler

a thressome with Renna and Yoiko and the other route is a threesome with Maki and Azusa,

So to sum it up, in minato carnival FD there is one story centered around the new heroine Yui, the first time your locked on to her ending, if you replay it you can get a few different scenes depending on your choices and get an ending with Tsujidou, which i appreciate (there's also two joke/ecchi ends, but they are dead end ones, once you hit them after the *fun times event* its game over, so Tsujiou's and Yui's are the two main endings). I think that they could have made an ending for Maki as well, but even so personally i loved it a lot. They also added some very awesome tracks in this portion as well, i'll have to grab it!

Time to move back to the Anekouji side of Minato Carnival FD ( i want to leave Minato Carnival VS for last)

Edited by +StrikeR+

14 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Well for Tsujidou-san's part it of Minato Carnival FD, i seem to have made another mistake, the're are only two other joke/ecchi very small divergente routes:

Reveal hidden contents

a thressome with Renna and Yoiko and the other route is a threesome with Maki and Azusa,

So to sum it up, in minato carnival FD there is one story centered around the new heroine Yui, the first time your locked on to her ending, if you replay it you can get a few different scenes depending on your choices and get an ending with Tsujidou, which i appreciate (there's also two joke/ecchi ends, but they are dead end ones, once you hit them after the *fun times event* its game over, so Tsujiou's and Yui's are the two main endings). I think that they could have made an ending for Maki as well, but even so personally i loved it a lot. They also added some very awesome tracks in this portion as well, i'll have to grab it!

Time to move back to the Anekouji side of Minato Carnival FD ( i want to leave Minato Carnival VS for last)

LOL, i would have thought the other way around

Spoiler

Renna & Azusa and Maki & Yoiko.

And sorry, i understood that if you choose Ai you get her ending, if you choose Yui - you get her ending. But you mean to say that if you choose Maki, Renna, Azusa or Yoiko you only get joke/ecchi end and that's all?

1 hour ago, cro-mag said:

LOL, i would have thought the other way around

Hide contents

Renna & Azusa and Maki & Yoiko.

And sorry, i understood that if you choose Ai you get her ending, if you choose Yui - you get her ending. But you mean to say that if you choose Maki, Renna, Azusa or Yoiko you only get joke/ecchi end and that's all?

With Ai and Yui it is as you figured it out, you do not have individual endings for Maki, Renna, Azusa or Yoiko. You only have the 2 Joke/ecchi ending with either pair and that's it.

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2018 at 5:59 AM, cro-mag said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

So I am done with Junai Road and I wanted to know the ending of Ai's afterstory in Virgin Road so can u tell the ending for me

• 1 year later...