A Random Topic With No Purpose But RolePlaying Don't Expect Too Much From This Pointless Topic That May Be Taking Your Precious Time Just As Mine Writing This Retarded Title Much Love

pahncake

Well, we have @Kiriririri's loli roleplay. If you get an avatar cute enough you can RP his daughter-girlfriend, for extra creepiness.

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

I've been wondering why the titles for forum posts have turned into Reddit-length titles for the past 3 days now.

I think one of them was literally copied from Reddit. I don't dig this one though, it doesn't have that genuine nukige feel to it like the other ones. It should be something like "I was bored and made a random thread about forum role-playing, didn't mean it to be sexual".

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

15 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I think one of them was literally copied from Reddit. I don't dig this one though, it doesn't have that genuine nukige feel to it like the other ones. It should be something like "I was bored and made a random thread about forum role-playing, didn't mean it to be sexual".

Ange tends to copy-paste his threads to whatever sites he's on after all.

12 minutes ago, pahncake said:

Well. What I ought to say is "Have you ever thought about a massive roleplay between people of the whole fuwa community, all of them roleplaying as a character in a concrete context such as a Middle Age one?" :notlikemiya:

Sounds great. I'm taking a role of a reasonably introverted russian guy! Wait...

1 minute ago, pahncake said:

I didn't mean any harm. :notlikemiya:

Don't worry, no harm has been done. Though this thread kind of belongs to a different board, I believe. :sachi:

6 minutes ago, pahncake said:

That's not a "meme thread" actually. 

Well, I guess it degraded to a meme thread at this point. :yumiko: Though, if you wanted a more serious response, you should've named the topic more reasonably, I suppose.

As for your actual suggestion, I don't know. Are there really enough people interested in that to keep it going? From what I understand, the forums are mostly dead nowadays.

I'm sorry, the ... surreal title made me not even read the contents of your post.

You should honestly change it if you want the thread to be taken seriously. :P (Something like "roleplaying thread?") perhaps.

I know there are users who like to roleplay together in PMs, though I don't see the harm in having a roleplaying thread in The Coliseum of Chatter, so if your question is if you can use this thread for roleplaying, the answer is yes; go nuts.