Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I [yaoi] [+18]

RivarsStudio

84948541.png

85606920.png

This game contains explicit sexual images with MALE/MALE relationship! It is suited only for audiences over 18 years old.

85606921.png

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I is a fan game which takes place in Harry Potter universe. You play as Harry Potter, who is now working as an Auror. Harry has to work on the Mysterious Thief's case together with Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasley. During the investigation he develops romantic feelings towards his former school enemy - Draco.

85607002.png

85607005.png

85607006.png

85606983.png

chars_by_prince_kristian-dc68b34.png

85607355.png

Since this is the first part there is only one ending, but it is important how you will get to it.

Features

• One to two hours of gameplay;
  • Five CGs;
  • Two NSFW CGs.

I've put a lot of love and care in this game during development, so hope you will enjoy playing it! ^_^

85607383.png

On 3/24/2018 at 4:17 PM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Sooo, it's a linear Harry/Draco story? You wrote it all for the VN? I just wonder, because there's most likely a zillion of fanfics you could adapt. ;)

The first part is relatively linear, but the second part will have three endings.

And yes, specially for the VN, wanted something entirely my own :) but you've got a point about other fanfics, I actually might consider using something that exists later.