Phone vs PC - Your device to access Fuwanovel

Preference Device  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which device that you prefer to access Fuwanovel

• Handphone/Tablet (Samsung, Apple)
    • PC (Laptop, Desktop)

My first thread in CoC yay.

Anyway, seeing that nowadays we can access the internet from the handphone as well I'm quite interested to run a little survey here. So out of those two device, which one is your preferred device to access this site? As for me, since most of the time I'm not in the front of my laptop I can say that I prefer handphone to access Fuwanovel. Feel free to vote whichever device that you prefer, either for convenience or functionality.

Edit - Since many people was like to using tablet, I decided to change 'phone' option to 'Handphone/Tablet'. Honestly it was quite ambiguous what category of the tablet is, but for convenience sake I'll categorized it as the handphone.

Edited by littleshogun

I only ever use Fuwa on my phone when I'm at work or school.  I absolutely hate the mobile version of the site (I don't blame anyone for this, btw, IPB's mobile version just fundamentally frustrates me), and I already dislike surfing the web on phones in the first place.  Factor in doing mod work, which generally involves a lot of typing, and it becomes almost unbearable.

Normal computer browsers are the only good experience, imo.

I have never figured out why I would want to use a smartphone for anything other than the obvious tasks you have while you are away from home, such as looking up schedules for public transport or maps. The screen is too small, the touchscreen results in a lot of fingerprints, no proper keyboard and the list goes on and on. I know somebody who prefers to use the smartphone at home because wifi is free, which makes sense, but I haven't really figured out why the smartphone beats the computer for heavy web browsing even when you are in the room with the computer anyway.