Apparently on erogamescape (The Japanese vndb) you can vote on how much you liked the H-scenes. I compiled a list of some known VNs ranked based on their relative like-to-dislike score ratio.

NowItsAngeTime

I think you can shortened the title and make it as the topic instead of making it as the title, but I guess everyone have their preference in regard of the title although this is not Reddit anyway lol.

Anyway, it's interesting to note that apparently the story based VN did have pretty low opinion on H scenes, especially so in regard of Cross Channel because recently it was about to be released at Steam by Pulltop. Oh, and euphoria did have most people like the H scenes lol. I'm curious though of why EGS have six choices instead of five if they going to use 0-10 scale.

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I think you can shortened the title and make it as the topic instead of making it as the title, but I guess everyone have their preference in regard of the title although this is not Reddit anyway lol.

I think he just follows the nukige naming convention and considering the topic of the tread I find it highly appropriate. :mare:

6 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

I came to only one conclusion while looking at these charts. Japanese don't like their ero in VNs xD (I think 98% of these charts are in favor of the first 3 options from the bottom)

From what I understand, the third line from the bottom is still "liked". And, actually, it would be interesting to see what VNs are highest rated in that regard. I'd guess, most of them would be nukige.

Lol I love the scale labels, "it was very useful."

Untitled.png

But more seriously Ange, are you trying to trigger us stats nerds? What on earth is going on here, mixing numbers with words? I am triggered. /s

Thanks for sharing the stats, that was pretty interesting. I was surprised to see Eurphoria so high, but similar extreme content in Saya no Uta so low. But I guess perhaps nukige VNs are more likely to attract fans who are specifically interested in the h-scenes, whereas people try Saya no Uta for the story. I wish I could do an analysis erogamescape but it's so hard to collect data from there.

2 hours ago, BunnyAdvocate said:

Lol I love the scale labels, "it was very useful."

Untitled.png

But more seriously Ange, are you trying to trigger us stats nerds? What on earth is going on here, mixing numbers with words? I am triggered. /s

Thanks for sharing the stats, that was pretty interesting. I was surprised to see Eurphoria so high, but similar extreme content in Saya no Uta so low. But I guess perhaps nukige VNs are more likely to attract fans who are specifically interested in the h-scenes, whereas people try Saya no Uta for the story. I wish I could do an analysis erogamescape but it's so hard to collect data from there.

Blame Google MTL

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 6:46 PM, BunnyAdvocate said:

Saya no Uta and Euphoria's H content are very different, lol. I wouldn't compare them at all.