VNR help

RandomMan

Well, I don't know if that's the right place to ask for help, since VNR (Visual Novel Reader) is pretty outdated but i'm asking anyway.
So basically, when I have my VNR open, It just make my PC lost internet connection every 10~15sec.
So what ? Well, if I want to play a Japanese VN while I'm on discord, it will just make them unaudible for like 1~2seconds or even worse, because I tried to fix it by reinstalling VNR and its components (like MeCab), I wanted to take back the dictionnaries but because of it's internet issues, I can't even reinstall them ! (by the built-in downloader)
So Yeah, I really want to fix this so it's why i'm asking for you guys here. Since now, here is what I tried, for at least, a clean uninstall:

• Using the "Remove VNR Profiles.cmd" and the "Remove VNR Settings.reg" scripts.
  • Deleting VNR's folder.
  • Manually removing dictionnaries (and other stuff) residual folder
  • Manually removing VNR's registry key
  • Manually removing Roaming\org.sukaradite folder

And well, all of this before re-unzipping VNR.
I know that when I first used it (it's a while ago but I didn't really used it) there wasn't any issues (I can tell it because I could download the dictionnaries and other stuff) so I don't think it's because of my Window's installation but anyway I have a windows 10 home edition. Also I know that i lost my net thanks to a Rainmeter skin that show my current ping and there i see some radom 30k ms collumns (and that's when it can't compute the ping).

So yeah I really would like any tips on how to fix this because I'd really like to play some not-yet-translated VNs and also because I find this issue just frustrating.

I can't help much with your problem, maybe anyone else can help for full fix your issues later.

For dictionary issues, you can download that without via VNR, You can Download Here (For ATLAS and LEC v15 ) 

Or you can try another (latest) version / Modded Version of VNR, perhaps it's can fix your problem.  

As you said, Maybe it's because of your OS installation, your VNR doesn't fit with your OS and makes failure on your internet connection. 

or.... You can try play non-translated VN with another apps, You can play it with ITH-TA , This Tutorial Link . 

Edited by Jazid-Kun

Thank you for your reply.

17 hours ago, Jazid-Kun said:

For dictionary issues, you can download that without via VNR

Yeah that's what I have done.

Or you can try another (latest) version / Modded Version of VNR

Quite interesting. Any names or links ? :)

You can try play non-translated VN with another apps, You can play it with ITH-TA , This Tutorial Link . 

Well I've already tried to use ITH months ago and yeah no internet issues but I didn't managed it to work with one of the VNs I want to play so I threw this off. And there is something I don't know if it's unique to VNR but is what I really like about it is the -instant text in-game substitue- thing. Well if there is a way to do this using ITH I'd try again this one.