Anyone interested in joining in for a tabletop game?

arosia

Not sure if this fits here, but we're thinking of doing some streaming and one of things we'd like to do is play some tabletop games, kind of like D&D lite.

We're going to keep the system really light and open and not crunchy. You don't need to know any rules or have any experience at all! You can play via voice or chat.

We'll do a mix of Twitch and Discord for it, and we'll be streaming video/audio of us.

I think Ivy is going to do some live sketching of monsters and characters while we play; and she is the official dice roller for everyone even.

We're thinking ~2 hours for our first game, probably around 8pm PST on March 24th, unless we run into technical problems.

We have room for 4-5 players. We're opening it up to you guys first, since you're our favorite community. We can easily fill the slots from other places if only couple people from Fuwa want to join in.

Let us know if you guys want in!

5 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Well, this sounds quite cool, although it would be super-late in Poland and I'm not sure if I can pledge to be available during that weekend (looming deadlines). If you go forward with another round I'd be very interested in joining though. If my shy nature and horrible accent aren't an issue. :P

Are you kidding, we are so relaxed and cool. And the date is adjustable, and we'll definitely do more rounds.

And if you're super, super shy, you can always type as well. But I would love to hear your beautiful accent. <3

Just now, arosia said:

Are you kidding, we are so relaxed and cool. And the date is adjustable, and we'll definitely do more rounds.

And if you're super, super shy, you can always type as well. But I would love to hear your beautiful accent. <3

Hahaha, beautiful accent it is not, but thank you nonetheless. ^^ And it would be a good opportunity to work on my irrational fear of voice chats. So consider me motivated to join the fun, maybe not the first event, but some other one, especially if it starts closer to 5/6 PM US time (that is closer to midnight here in Poland, I'm a bit of a night owl, so I don't mind early night hours). ;)

20 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

My timezone is -8 hours from PST, so US morning is afternoon here, and US evening is deep into night. 8 PM PST would be pretty harsh. US morning/noon would be the most comfortable I guess. ;)

Okay, love. Well let us see what we can do. Maybe a Sat/Sun afternoon would be a better fit for more people. Sounds fun and relaxing, actually.

Scheduling is always the bane of organizing meetups.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, guys, we're going to be opening up the queue for players for our free, Saturday game on Twitch. It will be relaxed and light-hearted. Just hanging out and having some simple D&D fun.

The game is running Sat from 3PM-5PM; we'll be online and getting set up ~2:00-2:30PM; all times PST

You can find more info out at: http://www.arosiathegame.com/quests/

The first four character concepts listed in #chat in our Play - Twitch D&D channel on our game Discord will have first shot at player slots. If people miss out on games, we'll !roll 100 to see who gets to pick it up (until they miss a game, etc.)

If no one shows up, then we'll just run a game with the lovely @IvyFetish full of laughter (for me) and torment (for her); make sure you save her.

Edited by arosia

Our game was an awesome success. We had so much fun and will be doing it again every week.

---

We meet every Saturday from ~9pm-11pm PST / Sunday from 4am-6am UTC

Game Concept: We use a very streamlined, fun set of rules where you are presented with interesting situations and you can attempt to do just about anything you can imagine.

Duration: Shorter sessions; ~1h30m to 2h

Platform: Discord, but we also stream our game on Twitch; you can use a mic or type

Example Gameplay (on Twitch): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242601729?t=01h18m17s

More Info: http://www.arosiathegame.com/quests/

---

This will be my last update here. If you're interested, you might want to grab a spot now before we're full.