Hello, minna!

chaironiichan

My name is Chaironiichan! :D

I'm a writer by trade, so my past-time happens to be reading xD it's a good thing visual novels are perfect for that!

I'm currently reading Fate Hollow/Ataraxia, Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, To Love 2, Grisaia no Kaijitsu and playing Mass Effect :P I really need to master finishing stuff D:

I'm also writing for NaNoReNo, for a project called Do Not Love - Violators Will Be Shot. 

Feel free to ask me anything about myself, about the project I'm working on, or just drop by and say hello!

Just now, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwa! :)

First question: Why are you a chair? :o

It's a pun :D for me, it could be read as (chair)(oniichan), which is, of course, "big brother chair" OR! it could be read as (chairo)(niichan) which means "brown big brother" :D That's why my profile picture is a brown chair!

...After typing it out, I realized it makes no sense, but that's how it is, honestly :lol: 

Just now, McDerpingheimer III said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, I hope you find this place really neat :sachi:

Good luck with your NaNoReNo submission, the concept is really novel! Can’t wait to see how that turns out.

Thanks McDerp! If I could ask, that's the second time I saw that emote :o is there a place I could check out to find the emotes available for fuwa?

And thanks for your encouragement! I'll probably make a post on the development board when I have something good to showcase! :D 

Just now, chaironiichan said:

Thanks McDerp! If I could ask, that's the second time I saw that emote :o is there a place I could check out to find the emotes available for fuwa? 

Under the emote list at the top of the message editor, if you scroll down, you can find the other fuwa emotes.

2 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.

Did you read Tsukihime, by the way? :sachi:

And welcome the the forums!

It's the next on the read list :D tbh im holding it off because there's still a small hope in me saying that the remake will be just around the corner, right next to Haf Life 3 or something :cry:

4 hours ago, chaironiichan said:

My name is Chaironiichan! :D

I'm a writer by trade, so my past-time happens to be reading xD it's a good thing visual novels are perfect for that!

I'm currently reading Fate Hollow/Ataraxia, Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, To Love 2, Grisaia no Kaijitsu and playing Mass Effect :P I really need to master finishing stuff D:

I'm also writing for NaNoReNo, for a project called Do Not Love - Violators Will Be Shot. 

Feel free to ask me anything about myself, about the project I'm working on, or just drop by and say hello!

hello, participating in nanoreno as well, gonna look forward to your submission :)

Hello and welcome to Fuwa! I hope you enjoy your time here.

2 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

I can kinda relate to you on that, I'm currently watching 5 animes and reading a VN series.

Also, Good luck with the project your working on.

23 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Mina, hello!

Welcome to this House of Troubles newest initiate, I hope you can survive thrive here!

Oh and good luck on your Thrilla in Manila!

:o you know of my project! Thank you so much! :sacchan:

19 hours ago, Weiterfechten said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel! Feel free to ask for recommendations, and as for the question - what is your favourite VN? :sachi: 

My favorite visual novel right now is Fate/Stay Night xD I'll have to admit I'm not as well read as I should be though :P

11 hours ago, Happiness+ said:

How are you liking that game so far, I swear that novel through me for loop.

I fell in love with the characters from F S/N, but the VN in itself is a bit sad. That's why I'm enjoying my time with Fate Hollow right now!

It is a tad bit confusing though, and I actually paused in the part where Shirou takes Saber to school. It killed me ;~;

9 hours ago, chaironiichan said:

It is a tad bit confusing though, and I actually paused in the part where Shirou takes Saber to school. It killed me ;~;

Oh it will confuse you even more, just wait until you have a good long conversation Rider. :P