Princess Waltz - Android Port

qberty

Pretty good. Though, most of the integration is done, I just need to fine tune and debug everything to make sure nothing goes wrong when people use different games than the one i'm testing it with.

Debugging takes about 3x the time of the actual coding. Fixing old bugs tends to spawn new ones et cetera.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, as Tay said the engine does support VNDS. The build that's currently on the playstore does not have VNDS features until I update it, but to show that it works, I have released the VNDS version of Narcissu running on my engine through the playstore.

The engine on the playstore will be updated soon.

The kirikiri compatibility will take a little bit more testing and perfecting before I can let it out in the wild.

• 2 months later...

Just thought i'd give everyone that was interested a heads up. The first full port of a visual novel to my engine is complete (Yume Miru Kusuri): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qberty.ymklatest

As well as my engine is now fully compatible with ALL VNDS games as well as KiriKiri scripted games (documentation coming soon). Another thing that's neat, is i've also made it possible for the engine to run FULLY in a browser. So that boosts it's native operating system compatibility to Windows, Linux, MacOSX, Android, iOS, and Web/Browser!