What is the most garbage VN you ever read?

Happiness+

On 4/18/2018 at 5:00 AM, Pomelo said:

Naked Butler- SPEAKING OF UNLIKABLE PROTAGS...holy shit. This guy is an insufferable shit heel and I hate him a lot. I get now that this VN is supposed to be really silly and over-the-top, but it was a little too 'extreme' for me when I went into it blind. I might pick it up again some day, who knows.

I just picked this up, but your comments have me a little worried. I can't stand TSTL characters =_=.

Recently it has to be Hatsukoi 1/1

MC gave me an aneurysm and

all of the routes have fcking break-up drama, WHY? It feels terrible to read esp the childhood friend route (not the loli one) 

The only route that was any good was that Pizza girl one, forgot her name, although the route started off really badly

6 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

Reveal hidden contents

all of the routes have fcking break-up drama, WHY? It feels terrible to read esp the childhood friend route (not the loli one) 

The only route that was any good was that Pizza girl one, forgot her name, although the route started off really badly

Is the MC really that bad? I thought to read it since I actually like romance/drama storys. Well, I just want to read Maya's and Midori's route but if the MC is that useless...
Then I should wait for Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai. (since tsurezurescans announced they are probably going to translate it)

Edited by -soraa

6 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah he left a lot to be desired tbh, and it felt like

Spoiler

he had a part to play in making things a lot more problematic than they needed to be. Like, at points it was obvious what he should do but instead he would do the opposite thing just because who the heck knows why. This was really prevalent in the Runa route and how she had to confess to him twice and he still couldn't figure it out. I'd prefer the "I've done a bit of everything but I'm just an ordinary type" type of character from say Noble Works than a Yuuma - at least there Takumi had more sense. 

Kyou (the pizza girl)'s route was pretty nice and she was hilarious

Spoiler

(especially the way she conned him into getting the driver's licence XD).

Strangely enough it was the Runa route I liked most. She felt like

Spoiler

a really great fit for the MC, and really caring too, despite all the poor treatment he gave her (and how obtuse he was when it came to understanding her feelings).

9 minutes ago, -soraa said:

Is the MC really that bad? I thought to read it since I actually like romance/drama storys. Well, I just want to read Maya's and Midori's route but if the MC is that useless...
Then I should wait for Hoshi Ore Yume Mirai. (since tsurezurescans announced they are probably going to translate it)

He is IMO, and tbh it does get kind of tiring to read as a result. It's still a good VN (IMO) and the art and music (also the CGs when they come) add to the experience, but the routes do feel uneven. 

If you do want to read the routes then I'd say it's worth it, but if you do you may as well commit to reading all the routes as the other three do have their own surprises.  

26 minutes ago, snowbell55 said:

He is IMO, and tbh it does get kind of tiring to read as a result. It's still a good VN (IMO) and the art and music (also the CGs when they come) add to the experience, but the routes do feel uneven. 

If you do want to read the routes then I'd say it's worth it, but if you do you may as well commit to reading all the routes as the other three do have their own surprises.  

Then I won't read it... I read two VN's after Grisaia and they were not good... And I don't think I want a third one in my "Stallad"-list. 

I also heard what the MC did in Maya's route and seriously I was angry... 

Spoiler

Yuma sold Maya in her route. 
She didn't want to be actress, she wanted warm, cozy home with loving husband. --> YES!!! Come on, she just want a loving husband *-* I think I would love her route, if the MC wasn't that retarded... 
And he forced her to be actress and was surprised that she didn't want to kiss with male actors in films. She cried so many times, saying him that she want to be with him, live only with him, she don't want to be public and solid herself as product. --> I hate him >.< 

If that's true... I don't even get the motivation to read the common route >.< 

Well, I will just wait for Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai. I like the art in Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai way more and I am more interested in this VN because of story and better herione's. Furthermore the MC is very good in this one. (A friend told me it's a really good Romance/Drama/SoL VN --> kamige for this genre, basically)

Edited by -soraa

I wouldnt recommend Hatsukoi to anyone, I am surprised that i didnt drop it lol, maybe i had too much free time then...

but seriously most of the drama was silly and the MC was gross, thankfully Fureraba's MC was miles better 

oh and also recommend Chrono Clock if you are looking for Moeges, decent story, loved the heroines and MC