Ultimate King of Fuwa Battle Champion Series

Kaguya

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

*drum roll

Reveal hidden contents

J9x6uOW.png

+2 for loli, -2 for blonde.  5/7

10 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

As a Koakuma lover, I give you 9/10, but I'm not Kaguya so you'll gain huge amounts of nothing from me.

But Sakuya exists, so...

qcgbrm7.jpg

Hey I used Sakuya as my fuwa name for about 3 days. Fun times for all. Still though, she's probably the protagonist I like the least save for Marisa. 

Sakuya is pretty solid, I kinda like maids. 7/10.

Taking inspiration from our many discussions about your favourite game, I poked around and there were way more character than I initially realised... Guess I'll test the waters (:3) with some samples?

Spoiler

Laffey.png

Spoiler

Cassin.png

Spoiler

Long_Island.png

Edited by Chewy

7 hours ago, McDerpingheimer III said:

VI4HfqU.jpgKeine Kamishirasawa

Oof. Keine is one of my least liked touhou characters. Not into the whole sensei thing, think she gets worse when she transforms, don't like her hair and she has like the worst hat out of every touhou character. 4/10. 

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Taking inspiration from our many discussions about your favourite game, I poked around and there were way more character than I initially realised... Guess I'll test the waters (:3) with some samples?

Reveal hidden contents

Laffey.png

Reveal hidden contents

Cassin.png

Reveal hidden contents

Long_Island.png

Hey that's actually 3 american girls. Not sure if by accident or you looked into the countries ww 

Laffey, Cassin and Long Island in order.

Laffey is one of the 3 starting pokemon girls you can choose. She likes to sleep a lot. Not one of my favorites tbh but I like her anyway. Only one from the jp server that hasn't gotten an art remodeling thingy yet. I like her rabbit hairclip thingies but I'm not the greatest fan of white hair/red eyes, still solid combination though. Not too into her clothes either, boobs are also too big. 6/10

Cassin is a normal rarity girl that drops everywehre. She's lazy, likes resting and doesn't want to leave her room. Is pretty hot, but her retrofit art thingy made her look worse. 7/10 though.

Long Island is a weaboo. Her dialogue actually doesn't suggest her being a weaboo at all, but she appears in this sprite at pretty much all times, so she got famous as one. She mainly acts too cute for her age and her voice has a serious disconnect with her looks to a point where I'm usually trying to find which girl speaks like that on the field before realizing it's her when she's on enemy teams in pvp. She's actually pretty cute though. I'm into the washboard look and really like the super long hair, her sleeves are great too. Strong 8/10.

Long IslandBilibili.png

1 minute ago, Kaguya said:

Oof. Keine is one of my least liked touhou characters. Not into the whole sensei thing, think she gets worse when she transforms, don't like her hair and she has like the worst hat out of every touhou character. 4/10. 

Hey that's actually 3 american girls. Not sure if by accident or you looked into the countries ww 

Laffey, Cassin and Long Island in order.

Laffey is one of the 3 starting pokemon girls you can choose. She likes to sleep a lot. Not one of my favorites tbh but I like her anyway. Only one from the jp server that hasn't gotten an art remodeling thingy yet. I like her rabbit hairclip thingies but I'm not the greatest fan of white hair/red eyes, still solid combination though. Not too into her clothes either, boobs are also too big. 6/10

Cassin is a normal rarity girl that drops everywehre. She's lazy, likes resting and doesn't want to leave her room. Is pretty hot, but her retrofit art thingy made her look worse. 7/10 though.

Long Island is a weaboo. Her dialogue actually doesn't suggest her being a weaboo at all, but she appears in this sprite at pretty much all times, so she got famous as one. She mainly acts too cute for her age and her voice has a serious disconnect with her looks to a point where I'm usually trying to find which girl speaks like that on the field before realizing it's her when she's on enemy teams in pvp. She's actually pretty cute though. I'm into the washboard look and really like the super long hair, her sleeves are great too. Strong 8/10.

Long IslandBilibili.png

Wow, that's a lot of feedback XD

Round 2:

Spoiler

Eldridge.png

Spoiler

Yuugure.png

Spoiler

Shiranui.png

(Can I just say a lot of these girls I see on this wiki are adorable)

1 hour ago, Clephas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Belche2.jpg

My immortal waifu.

Not normally into blondes or twintails, immortal makes it better though, nice butt too. 7/10.

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Wow, that's a lot of feedback XD

Round 2:

Reveal hidden contents

Eldridge.png

Reveal hidden contents

Yuugure.png

Reveal hidden contents

Shiranui.png

(Can I just say a lot of these girls I see on this wiki are adorable)

First one's Eldridge. Married to her in game. She doesn't talk a lot, but she does peace signs when she wins which is pretty lewd. She can let out lighting and will shock you both when she's angry and happy, though apparently happy shocks feel good. Really into the white outfit thingy as well as her looks in general. Great loli, 9/10. 

No clue who's the second one, rippu. Looks like a japanese girl since animal ears are a jap girl thing in this game + clothes and all. Probably a normal drop, maybe rare though. 

Pretty cute. I'm into that longish pink thingy and her hair. Also cute shoes. 7/10. 

Hey, third one is Shiranui. Normal girl, shopkeeper for one of the shops. Well known because a guy who lost his account managed to get it back by saying he had about 70 of her. I think her looks are top tier, but she's a grumpy ghost who talks shit about you all the time, so 7/10 instead of 9. 

Untitled.png

7 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Not normally into blondes or twintails, immortal makes it better though, nice butt too. 7/10.

First one's Eldridge. Married to her in game. She doesn't talk a lot, but she does peace signs when she wins which is pretty lewd. She can let out lighting and will shock you both when she's angry and happy, though apparently happy shocks feel good. Really into the white outfit thingy as well as her looks in general. Great loli, 9/10. 

No clue who's the second one, rippu. Looks like a japanese girl since animal ears are a jap girl thing in this game + clothes and all. Probably a normal drop, maybe rare though. 

Pretty cute. I'm into that longish pink thingy and her hair. Also cute shoes. 7/10. 

Hey, third one is Shiranui. Normal girl, shopkeeper for one of the shops. Well known because a guy who lost his account managed to get it back by saying he had about 70 of her. I think her looks are top tier, but she's a grumpy ghost who talks shit about you all the time, so 7/10 instead of 9. 

Untitled.png

I thought she looked familiar, I think you mentioned this a month ago, also I'm getting closer huh

Hey, it's me! w

Spoiler

Ping_Hai.png

Spoiler

Nicholas.png

Spoiler

Z21.png

At this point I'm just looking for cute shipgirls....

Edited by Chewy

@Chewy

First one's Ping Hai, the better half of the Hai sisters. Only wears one sock because her sister doesn't want to buy another pair so they each have 1 instead. 

Cute pantsu and great clothes and hair in general. I think tiny chinese girls are a fetish of mine. 9/10. 

Second one is Nicholas, another girl that's really really into sleeping. Just like with Keine, I don't really appreciate that hair, but her being a loli makes it better. 6/10.

Third is Z21, a tsundere. 0/10. 

12 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

@Chewy

First one's Ping Hai, the better half of the Hai sisters. Only wears one sock because her sister doesn't want to buy another pair so they each have 1 instead. 

Cute pantsu and great clothes and hair in general. I think tiny chinese girls are a fetish of mine. 9/10. 

Second one is Nicholas, another girl that's really really into sleeping. Just like with Keine, I don't really appreciate that hair, but her being a loli makes it better. 6/10.

Third is Z21, a tsundere. 0/10. 

So I'm a 9/10? Can we date?

Is there even a 10 in azurlane XD

Just now, Chewy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170809042044

Could you at least point us in a rough direction lol

Yuzu is great, mostly because of her very cute memetic animations, yuriness and agreeable thoughts. Also looks cute though. 9/10.

Go that way 

tumblr_oxbaj2jOqu1vj5j9co1_540.gif

14 minutes ago, Chewy said:

And the other 2? w

Missed them. Z46. Her whole thing is that she was scrapped before being used and doesn't really have a personality. Speaks in a cute archaic-ish way that's probably a pain in the ass to translate. I'm also really into her, waifus who have absolutely nothing and want to be "dyed by your colors" as she'd put it are always pretty great to me. 9/10. 

Megumi from Soma. One of the shy girls I'm really into. Low self-esteem is pretty hot in anime despite sucking irl :makina:

Solid 8/10. 

1 minute ago, Kaguya said:

Megumi from Soma. One of the shy girls I'm really into. Low self-esteem is pretty hot in anime despite sucking irl :makina:

Solid 8/10. 

I would like you to check who she is again... do you need another photo of her?

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140810104350

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I would like you to check who she is again... do you need another photo of her?

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20140810104350

I was checking my MAL list to see if you were picking characters from there and was thinking about how nice Megumi is probably www

Naru is better than her. Still a shy girl but cuter, 9/10. 

2 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

I was checking my MAL list to see if you were picking characters from there and was thinking about how nice Megumi is probably www

Naru is better than her. Still a shy girl but cuter, 9/10. 

9.1 or something huh... WHY DO I KEEP GETTING 9s REEEE