I rate your kyonyuus

Since the salt lord SolidBatman did a thread rating people's waifus, I decided that it was finally time for me to rate your Kyonyuus. Since I am the official Kyonyuu King, I felt that this kind of thread would be befitting of somebody like me. Post your kyonyuus here and I will rate them accordingly. :makina:

Just now, Ashley Horizon said:

What criteria does you use to rate the kyonyuus ? Just curious because you don't need to look at NSFW pic.
I am a Kyonyuus lover as well, so I want to learn 1 or 2 thing from the King himself.

Bust size and attractiveness mostly, unless I know their character's personality, then I include that.

2 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

A solid 8/10. She looks pretty cute and her bust is nice.

That being said, I hope that grope wasn't accidental or I may just hate that scene if Hello Lady ever gets localized.

I'll have you know that this was on purpose and it was after Narita (the protagonist) went all poetic saying: "voluptuous breasts are worthy of being called holy."

How about these?

Spoiler

yOxipys.png

6 minutes ago, HMN said:

I'll have you know that this was on purpose and it was after Narita (the protagonist) went all poetic saying: "voluptuous breasts are worthy of being called holy."

How about these?

Reveal hidden contents

yOxipys.png

That is brilliant. Sounds like something I'd say if I had any confidence.

I'd give her a 7/10. I like her look, but there's something about her that wouldn't really stand out to me.

5 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

(Slightly NSFW links) Here, rate the best girls.

9/10. Love kyonyuu elfs.

Also, super glad the loli chick actually grows breasts. That makes me quite happy.

5 minutes ago, EastCoastDrifter said:

Hope this counts.

Reveal hidden contents

11e.jpg

It does count, but they're not big enough for my tastes. I'll give it a 5/10.