A/An (Re)Introduction

OriginalRen

Hello everyone.

My name is OriginalRen and I enjoy Japanese animation. I don't recognize a lot of people on this website, but I used to do some stuff a long time ago on Fuwanovel and met some pretty cool people. It's been a really long time since then.

A friend of mine named @solidbatman mentioned this website the other day and it made me wonder what's been happening. Seeing as he made an introduction thread, I thought I would make one to say hello as well.

How is everyone doing?

8 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

Hello everyone.

My name is OriginalRen and I enjoy Japanese animation. I don't recognize a lot of people on this website, but I used to do some stuff a long time ago on Fuwanovel and met some pretty cool people. It's been a really long time since then.

A friend of mine named @solidbatman mentioned this website the other day and it made me wonder what's been happening. Seeing as he made an introduction thread, I thought I would make one to say hello as well.

How is everyone doing?

Wow, it really has been a while. I still remember back in 2015 when you were practically the face of the forums. In fact, you still literally are (:ren:).

Hope you're doing a lot better. Also, its weird how old members are gradually coming back to this site. Personally I started posting here again like a month ago after being gone for a year or 2 myself. 

23 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Welcome back Ren, good to see you're doing okay. Your second choice of avatar is much better than the first, because she had a really hideous hat ... thing.

It will probably change 10 times in the next day or so. Good to see you as well Rooke. Hope all is well.

23 hours ago, Kaguya said:

Heya. Glad to see you're ok. 

Hey Kaguya. Still managing the forums and keeping the kiddos in line?

15 hours ago, Zalor said:

Wow, it really has been a while. I still remember back in 2015 when you were practically the face of the forums. In fact, you still literally are (:ren:).

Hope you're doing a lot better. Also, its weird how old members are gradually coming back to this site. Personally I started posting here again like a month ago after being gone for a year or 2 myself. 

Oh wow...I totally forgot that was a thing. That face was when I owned my 1st two anime figurines ever. It really has been some time.

11 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Holy shit!

I'm really happy to see you come back, Ren. We never really got to know each other, but I've missed you regardless. How have you been?

Here, have an OST:

Hey Funyarinpa. Thanks for the hello! For the most part I’ve been fine. I’ll probably slowly tell more stories as time goes on.