I rate your waifu/s/husbando/s

3 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

i-i-i-i wont pick her but just wondering where she may be from? :kosame: 

She's the manipulative and vengeful Kamio Ami from Semiramis no Tenbin.  The other girl is Fumika, a quiet, determined girl from an abusive family.

4 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

oh, seems nice. :mare: 

Fumika has one of the best lines I've seen in that type of heroine in her path... I can cry just remembering it *hints that you should play the game*

18 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Spoiler

http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/28/48/72428.jpg

7.32/10

Still looks Key-ish but not bad. Loli-esque though. No bueno. I appreciate the bow tie, however.

16 hours ago, Dergonu said:

The best girl:

Reveal hidden contents

MfRo731.jpg

Her sprite, (ignore the squiggles if you don't speak moon)

zfbnf5C.jpg

qFsbSHQ.jpg

3/10. Because we needed more balloon tit onee-sama looking characters in the world? At least her eyes are unique.

16 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Obviously

Reveal hidden contents

Boogrit

13100804_849696631823536_260792067063016

Impossible to rate. Words cannot do this magnificent beast justice.

16 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20171017154502_1.jpg

1/10. Reminds me too much of high school english class.

16 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Spoiler

106852.jpg

9/10. Look, I love anything that resembles Mel Kishida's artwork. Dark hair, soft appearance, pastel coloring. A winning combination. Having glasses doesn't hurt at all. 

15 hours ago, Clephas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

The one on the right is my waifu.  If anyone else picks her... *Clephas opens his mouth and shows everyone the depths of Hell Stomach #12397247979213813213799*

4/10. I was expecting something not so generic looking from you to be honest.

14 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:
Spoiler

18736.jpg

how about this.. (sorry for the panty shot)

2/10. Have you ever seen art from europe during the medieval time period and wondered to yourself, "did they even know how to fucking draw?" That's how I feel any time I see Oyari's artwork. 

14 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Spoiler

200449.png

6.5/10 Interestingly enough, her eyes appear to share the same style as Leiji Matsumoto's eye style. I like the bright eye color, though I'm not too big on her hair style. That said, she certainly is a decent choice. +1 for the choker gem matching her earrings and eye color.

12 hours ago, HMN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

rippu.png

0/10 All of us are now collectively dumber thanks to this meme picture. 

7 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:
Spoiler

yande-re-128733-dress-kagome-keroq-minak

0/10 Smoking is bad for you. 

2 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Spoiler

yr1t3bd.jpg

4/10 Lucia was at the bottom of my Rewrite girl list, even below the token loli with different eye colors. Her personality is annoying, as is the case with most tsunderes. Her face also suffers dearly from Key syndrome in that it looks utterly stupid. +2 for dark hair and blue eyes.

1 hour ago, r0xm2n said:

Spoiler

ss-013.jpg

Spoiler

199475.jpg

Best girl ever! :michiru:

8/10 Of all the garbage in Grisaia, I always kept a soft spot for Michiru and she was the reason I quit reading the VN as I felt the treatment of her character, a character clearly suffering from a mental disability, was atrocious and disgusting. She genuinely cares about people and is adorably cute. I still fondly remember how happy I was for her at the start of her route when she thought she was going on a date with Yuuji, and how upset I was when he forced her to run instead. It wasn't funny, it was just cruel for no reason at all. She deserved better writing. 

2 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

4/10. I was expecting something not so generic looking from you to be honest.

After several thousand heroines, visuals don't matter nearly as much as they used to to me... personality is everything.

3 hours ago, solidbatman said:

4/10 Lucia was at the bottom of my Rewrite girl list, even below the token loli with different eye colors. Her personality is annoying, as is the case with most tsunderes. Her face also suffers dearly from Key syndrome in that it looks utterly stupid. +2 for dark hair and blue eyes.

Eh, it's not the lowest score at least, so I guess there's that. A real shame you can't appreciate the sheer brilliance of tsundere characters.

On 3/7/2018 at 11:09 PM, Zakamutt said:

Reveal hidden contents

G8XcGD3.jpg

6.5/10 Interesting design, semi-loli, pony tail is a bonus. Not sure why the classroom is so dark. Pls dont be lewd.

On 3/8/2018 at 10:05 AM, ekmll said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Haman.Karn.full.424646.jpg

10/10 Mecha waifu good hair, good legs, best of the thread by far. 

38 minutes ago, Andromis said:
  Hide contents

IMG%5D

Kirisu is perplexing. I don't like tsundere much at all, but part of me argues that she isn't a tsundere, just a stubborn woman. Her excitement for science with Okabe is infectious and she generally is a fun character. That particular depiction isn't a great one, but I still like her despite tsundere character traits. 8/10