Koropokkur in Love (Released, Discussion, Salt, the usual)

MaggieROBOT

I'm not really trying to force them to add 18+ content they'll survive without me buying it I'm sure. As others have mentioned though I find it weird that a company that is known for it's 18+ content and have a consumer base mostly focused on things like that would choose to do an All Ages VN for their 10th anniversary. Kinda feels like a betrayal to be honest.

52 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

I am one of the people who always ask for an uncensored release and I don't want to force anything into 18+ if it isn't planned to be one. Though I am only one person and many people do what you just wrote.

I mean, not every person does that - it's just that we see this pattern in many discussions; people complain in both cases whenever someone posts about censoring/lack of sex. It's probably very hard for companies to please everybody.

@Codesterz, most of the times is because the japanese company, the artists or writers don't want to do it. Although Mangagamer is ok with sex, there are many other people involved. But, as they seem to be open to change this, it's not like they can't.

Edited by Silvz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well congratulation for the release I guess, and as for the art I'd finally find the answer that it might be the coloring problem. Or rather the coloring staff here didn't compatible with Inoue, so that the art was looking not quite good enough compared to her older works (KEY VNs). That said her art in here was still better compared to ONE, although in the end it didn't matter much though if we talk about the art (At least the MC himself is quite handsome lol). As for the VN itself, from what I saw it's probably just ordinary slice if life in maid cafe, so I'll just pass on this.

PS - Too bad that Mangagamer here didn't announce Damekoi release, but I guess they save it for December release later (Hopefully).