A Small Intro

Hey everyone, new poster checking in.  I don't usually know what to say in these types of posts, but I'll just say I really enjoy Charage and Otoge (Code Realize and CollarxMalice made me a true fan).  I just bought a PS4 Slim so I'm looking forward to see what VNs I can get for it.  Tossing in some more random info because why not...I like cats and my favorite movie is Princess Mononoke. lol  Thanks for reading and nice to be here!

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

>Code Realize

>Cats

We can be good friends, all right! :mare:  And Code Realize's fandisc is coming soon for PS4, let's keep an eye for it!

And welcome to Fuwa! :sachi:

lol  Thanks, MaggieROBOT.  Nothing better than cats and Code Realize, that's for sure.  I didn't know about the fandisc though, so that's welcome news!

1 hour ago, Dreamysyu said:

Hello and welcome to Fuwanovel! :mare:

Thanks, Dreamysyu.  Pleasure to meet you!

59 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Welcome newest initiate, to Fuwa! This is one of the best communities I have been involved in and I hope you have a thrilling time. Princess Mononoke is the best!

Thanks, Ranzo.  I appreciate the welcome from a fellow Princess Mononoke fan!

56 minutes ago, Weiterfechten said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel! :sachi: 

Thanks a lot, Weiterfechten.  Nice to meet you. :)

45 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

A new otome enthusiast? Always a nice thing to see. :)

Welcome to Fuwa and have fun posting! :mare:

Yep, that's what you can call me.  I can't wait to get my grubby paws on more of them. :D  Thanks for the welcome, Plk_Lesiak!

38 minutes ago, arosia said:

Welcome, sweetie.

Princess Mononoke is such a fun movie; it's one of my early loves. There was a time when I really wanted to be an animator, and I watched that movie so many time!

This is my favorite VN community by far and I can't wait to get to know you. Please don't be shy. <3

Thank you, arosia.  Wow...we could be clones. lol  I also wanted to be an animator way back when.  Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

Welcome to Fuw0 :sachi:

Thanks, DarkZedge.  Nice to meet you. :)