Sorority Rites (iOS/Android) [Released]

DariusGuerrero

Hello everyone!

asset+%25286%2529.png

Description: Sorority Rites is a short kinetic novel game that takes place 3 years before the events of ' The Last Yandere ' and the award-winning horror game ' Dere .Exe '. This kinetic novel centers on new school transfer Myles, an 18-year old nobody, and her attempts to succeed at a deadly initiation ritual. She encounters Venice, the most popular girl on campus, and is forced to stay at a supposedly haunted mansion in order to pass the local sorority's initiation rites. However, things take a much darker turn.

Will Myles reject the sorority life? Will she escape the haunted mansion intact?
Download this spooky VN for free to find out!

Click to download Visual Novel

Edited by DariusGuerrero

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Looks like a cool concept. I've never got to playing the platformer, I guess it's not connected with this story to the point where I'd be missing something important? :)

Well this is a prequel, so 'DERE .EXE' hasn't happened yet. But it does have easter eggs from DERE .ExE, but nothing too important. It's more heavily connected to TLY though.

And if you ever have time, try the platformer :) It's a direct continuation of 'The Last Yandere'

You'll see the differences and similarities between me and my GF's writing in this. I'm more to the point, she likes to describe sceneries and feelings and, for me, I think she did a better job. I'll let her do the VNs for now. i'll stick to the arcade games haha

32 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Venice, huh? Boy I'd sure like to get a closer look at her canals??:michiru:

I'll have to give it a try sometime

Thanks man! But i'm not sure you'd want to after reading this VN haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/19/2018 at 4:43 AM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Speaking of Dere.exe, look what I've stumbled upon on YouTube (7:30-21:00) ^^

I was just as impressed by the game's design as Markiplier was BTW, good job with that one. I have to get to playing Sorority Rites soon, it sits on my tablet for a week now. :mare:

Thank you so much! I'm sorry if I've been out a while been so busy... I was working on the sequel for that because it did a lot better than I expected, and more people have started following the interconnected storylines! I'm working on DERE EVIL EXE, a platformer game (sequel to Dere Exe) that this time stars the heroines of Sorority Rites : Yanna and Myles. And it comes out on July 4 :D 

Edited by DariusGuerrero

• DariusGuerrero changed the title to Sorority Rites (iOS/Android) [Released]