Hi!! a little late for introductions

arkamsoft

Hi! My name is Crisis beat, I´m an artist (more like a hentai artist)  and I'm wrting from the account of a group of people that love to draw and play games XD.

we just finished our first adult V.N, but we have played some adult and not adult V.N in the past (Danganronpa, hana no Uta, Katawa shoujo and starting Doki Doki L C)

We also love Jrpgs (and i have played more of them than V.N) like Dragon Quest, Legend of Mana, Musashi, Vagrant Story, all Final fantasy (almost all Squaresoft square/Enix) and Golden Sun, Shin megami tensei, Zelda etc

I work as  an animator here in my country Colombia, but on nights i work as a commision artist (most of time for NSFW art)

it's an honor to meet you all!

1 hour ago, arkamsoft said:

we just finished our first adult V.N, but we have played some adult and not adult V.N in the past (Danganronpa, hana no Uta, Katawa shoujo and starting Doki Doki L C)

Did you mean Saya no Uta? Because google search tells me that hana no Uta is an anime series.

Anyways, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here :sachi:

8 hours ago, wei123 said:

Did you mean Saya no Uta? Because google search tells me that hana no Uta is an anime series.

Anyways, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here :sachi:

Haha thanks everyone got a typo from my cellphone with Hana no Uta... you are right it's Saya no Uta, the visual novel abount the cloody world and the mutant waifu XD

3 hours ago, EastCoastDrifter said:

So you must be the poster of that VN project a couple of days ago correct? Welcome to Fuwa, and good luck with your endeavors. :sachi:

Thanks for answering! I just fixed the post about our game, and I`m so ashamed of how it turned out (just getting the hang of things with forums codes and all that :D)