Zeliria Sanctuary [18+]. Try demo

Humkey

Salangan Games team presents you our project - Zeliria Sanctuary visual novel.

Rating: 18+

A colorful and dynamic adult story about the adventures of special forces soldier Maxx in the mysterious world of Zeliria. Our visual novel combines fantasy, drama, romance, humor, thriller, and, of course, beautiful girls and fluffy (not)humster.

rkz8suvtwtsql1lfbnfm.jpg

We offer you:

• 25+ hours of gameplay
  • 100+ CGs
  • 30+ realistic backgrounds
  • 15 endings
  • Multiplatform
  • Piles of additional materials: Bestiary, Pantheon of Zeliria, History of the World, etc

You can learn more and try our demo here

You can support us on Indigogo

s4a8tplcnalvbggo0nvo.jpg

p6dbyclqopzzrjyqq0pd.jpg

Edited by Humkey

11 minutes ago, Jazid-Kun said:

Well, I think you should create this thread on Development Boards Section. 

I think a mod will move it sooner or later... @Kaguya, you sleeping? I see you in the online members list. ;p

About the project itself, it looks pretty huge in scale. Is it your first attempt at creating a commercial VN @Humkey?

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

6 hours ago, Jazid-Kun said:

Then, I can't find your VN ( or Eroge novel xD) at VNDB.org . You better add and input the profile about your own VN there.  so, you can promote your VN easily. 

I would try your VN demo, Nice works ~ Keep Growing ~

vndb is in small letters, not capital letters. So it should be vndb.org

17 hours ago, Jazid-Kun said:

Then, I can't find your VN ( or Eroge novel xD) at VNDB.org . You better add and input the profile about your own VN there.  so, you can promote your VN easily. 

I would try your VN demo, Nice works ~ Keep Growing ~

Sorry for the wrong thread. Added vndb profile https://vndb.org/v22633. Thank you for advice and support. 

17 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I think a mod will move it sooner or later... @Kaguya, you sleeping? I see you in the online members list. ;p

About the project itself, it looks pretty huge in scale. Is it your first attempt at creating a commercial VN @Humkey?

Yes, it's first such project of our team.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished the demo. It is fairly well done although in the .56b version I played

After Leeka swears to serve you and you can choose to killer her, make her a slave or free her, the second and third choices have the exact same results from that point on until the end of the demo.

Outside of that the quality of art was very nice, the story looks good so far, the music was pleasant and it modeled the type of game you are looking to produce very well.

My one suggestion is in the backlog, have an extra space between lines. It looks quite cluttered currently.

My once complaint is that you are only introduced to one of the heroines in the demo, although I am unsure how far down the line the others will become part of the story, it would potentially serve you better to, if possible, continue the demo until you interact with all 3.

Best of luck and the fact that this demo is around 4 months old makes me all the more curious to how far you have gotten in the game and what the timeline for release is looking like.

On 18.07.2018 at 12:38 PM, Matthew89 said:

What was your approach to the project?  I mean to mix so different stylistics together and adding fluffy as well?:)

Our first idea was to make anime style as we all like it, but then we decided to make something more specific. Just to try and look how players will accept this.

Fluffy hamster is just another experiment. Almost each game or moovie has a mascot and we thought What if we give them something small, fluffy and funny not as a mascot, but as a full character. :)

Edited by Humkey

16 hours ago, skrewball717 said:

My once complaint is that you are only introduced to one of the heroines in the demo, although I am unsure how far down the line the others will become part of the story, it would potentially serve you better to, if possible, continue the demo until you interact with all 3.

Best of luck and the fact that this demo is around 4 months old makes me all the more curious to how far you have gotten in the game and what the timeline for release is looking like.

Thank you for your interest! We have not so many thing to do left and we plan to release the game till the end of this year.

That's why we won't continue the demo as it doesn't make sence now, but we can promise you'll have enough time for lines of other girls :)

I'll tell our coder about extra spaces in backlog, we'll see what he can do.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...