Hello

Acrylic7

Hello everyone. 

My nickname is Acrylic7. I come from South East Asia country. Recently I have been visual novel lovers. I have played G Senjou No Maou, Ever17, Sunrider Liberation Day, Muv Luv and Muv Luv Alternative, Clockwork Ley Line, Sorcery Jokers, Miniature Garden, First Trip To Nippon, Stay Stay DPRK, Root Double, Fault Milestone, Memory Dogma, World End Economica, Ace Academy, Marginal Rain, Confine of Crown, Lucid9, Cinderella Phenomenon. 

Nice to know you all.

Sorry my English is bad. 

9 minutes ago, Acrylic7 said:

Hello everyone. 

My nickname is Acrylic7. I come from South East Asia country. Recently I have been visual novel lovers. I have played G Senjou No Maou, Ever17, Sunrider Liberation Day, Muv Luv and Muv Luv Alternative, Clockwork Ley Line, Sorcery Jokers, Miniature Garden, First Trip To Nippon, Stay Stay DPRK, Root Double, Fault Milestone, Memory Dogma, World End Economica, Ace Academy, Marginal Rain, Confine of Crown, Lucid9, Cinderella Phenomenon. 

Nice to know you all.

Sorry my English is bad. 

Welcome to the forum! :sachi:

You know, if you are going to posting here or on other VN-related sites, it might be a good idea to make a vndb list. It always much easier to simply give a link to it to people rather than listing all VN's you've read like you did now.

6 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

You know, if you are going to posting here or on other VN-related sites, it might be a good idea to make a vndb list. It always much easier to simply give a link to it to people rather than listing all VN's you've read like you did now.

You are right. Thank you for the idea. 

21 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Thank you for stealing my post. :Kappa:

Jokes aside, welcome. Like he said, definitely make a VNDB to record what kind of VNs you enjoyed reading in case you ever need recommendations from people. (namely me)

Welcome! I also hail from Southeast Asia (more specifcally Singapore); which country are you from? :sachi:

Anyways, as people above me have already said, you do have a quite an interesting mix of visual novels there. You've got like 3 very popular games there (G-senjou no Maou,Ever17 and Muv Luv) so I'm really impressed.

If you want some recommendations, you can always post under the Recommendations section on this forum :maple:

Edited by wei123

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I'm sorry for the belated greeting. In case of Southeast Asia country, coincidentally I came from there as well (I'm from Indonesia). If you need more VN recommendations, just ask in the forum and hopefully you'l get some VN that you'll like. For the last suggestion, just enjoy yourself at this community.

I was very touched with everyone warm reply. I am from Indonesia. Yes, mostly I play on Steam simply because I want my games in one place and it was cheaper to buy from Steam. It looks like I play quite some games. But actually I am just newbie. Right now, I work from home so I can play the games all day. But I think it's not good habit. Anyway, thank you for everyone offering and advice. I hope I can be good member in this forum.  

56 minutes ago, Acrylic7 said:

Not at all. My mistake for not reading the rule ^^

Well, what @EastCoastDrifter was talking about isn't a rule actually, just a good tone. I personally only did an introduction thread about 2 years after I registered here. :sachi:

And, speaking about the rules, could you please stop commenting in the old threads in "Visual Novel Talk" if you don't intend to continue the conversation? Necroposting is fine from time to time, but with what you are doing right now it's simply getting a bit annoying. On the other hand, it's not like some other members don't do the same thing. Right, @Chewy?

16 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, what @EastCoastDrifter was talking about isn't a rule actually, just a good tone. I personally only did an introduction thread about 2 years after I registered here. :sachi:

And, speaking about the rules, could you please stop commenting in the old threads in "Visual Novel Talk" if you don't intend to continue the conversation? Necroposting is fine from time to time, but with what you are doing right now it's simply getting a bit annoying. On the other hand, it's not like some other members don't do the same thing. Right, @Chewy?

ok, I rarely join forum. So I don't really understand the etiquette. Thank you for the information 

Edited by Acrylic7

On 07/03/2018 at 4:40 AM, Dreamysyu said:

xd Also I had kaguya's consent if that matters these days