I have quite a few games but I dunno what to play

Chewy

Here's my steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KrillUrself/games/?tab=all

Feel free to add me

But yes, I'm having trouble picking the next game so if you see something you reckon I NEED to play on my list, please tell me!

Spoiler

On another note, I kinda want a console (been a PC gamer for like ever): Switch or Xbox?

Edited by Chewy

Switch, but honestly go for a PS4 and play yakuza 0 and 6 that is coming out pretty soon. And besides Yakuza there is also Bloodborne my all time favorite game. 

Anyways for PC, you might wanna play all Sakura VNs, The Sakura series is the pinnacle of all VNs

12 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Switch, but honestly go for a PS4 and play yakuza 0 and 6 that is coming out pretty soon. And besides Yakuza there is also Bloodborne my all time favorite game. 

Anyways for PC, you might wanna play all Sakura VNs, The Sakura series is the pinnacle of all VNs

So you reckon that PS limited releases are better than Xbox limited releases usually? What else is restricted to PS? Also, how good is the Vita (is it too old at this point in time?)

Yeah, the PS exclusives are a lot better than the xbox ones. And about the Vita? No clue. I don't have one. But I heard it's good if you have a jp one and can read shitty weeb games. tbh are the games restricted? no clue either. @Vokoca could tell you more. 

Just now, Asonn said:

Yeah, the PS exclusives are a lot better than the xbox ones. And about the Vita? No clue. I don't have one. But I heard it's good if you have a jp one and can read shitty weeb games. tbh are the games restricted? no clue either. @Vokoca could tell you more. 

Is voko even alive these days?

9 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Nah, Vita games are not region locked. Physical Vita games can be played on all Vita devices. The PlayStation store, and the digital games tied to your account are region locked though, so you have to switch accounts to access other region digital games. But if you import/ buy physicals, you don't have to think about that. 

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

Nah, Vita games are not region locked. Physical Vita games can be played on all Vita devices. The PlayStation store, and the digital games tied to your account are region locked though, so you have to switch accounts to access other region digital games. But if you import/ buy physicals, you don't have to think about that. 

Are vitas like... fading out? As in are they getting to the point where it's been around for too long to be relevant? (compared to the switch)

Edited by Chewy

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Are vitas like... fading out? As in are they getting to the point where it's been around for too long to be relevant?

Kind of. You won't see many new releases on the Vita anymore I'd say. Some devs are still porting their older games to the Vita, so it will still get a stream of "new games," but in terms of actual new releases, it's not that relevant anymore. 

It does have a lot of good Japanese weeb games, but that's about it.

Kind of. You won't see many new releases on the Vita anymore I'd say. Some devs are still porting their older games to the Vita, so it will still get a stream of "new games," but in terms of actual new releases, it's not that relevant anymore. 

It does have a lot of good Japanese weeb games, but that's about it.

I'm very seriously considering the Switch with every minute but I guess asonn's suggestion of PS4 also seems pretty good... Which one you reckon Dorg?

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I'm very seriously considering the Switch with every minute but I guess asonn's suggestion of PS4 also seems pretty good... Which one you reckon Dorg?

I have a PS4 myself, so I'm a bit biased towards that.

Never tried the switch, though I hear it has some great games. It comes down to what games you want to play in the end, tbh. 

PS4 has the new SAO game though, which is why it is the best in my book ;w; 

2 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I have a PS4 myself, so I'm a bit biased towards that.

Never tried the switch, though I hear it has some great games. It comes down to what games you want to play in the end, tbh. 

PS4 has the new SAO game though, which is why it is the best in my book ;w; 

NANI?! There's a new SAO game? The thing is I don't have any specific series, games, etc, in mind hence, I'm pre stuck. Though PS4 probably has more choices ay?

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

NANI?! There's a new SAO game? The thing is I don't have any specific series, games, etc, in mind hence, I'm pre stuck. Though PS4 probably has more choices ay?

I don't follow most new releases, so I'm not the best person to ask. 

Yeah, there is. (This one is set in Gun Gale Online.) It's out in Japanese at least, not 100% sure if the English release is out yet or not. Been playing it quite a bit the last week. It's pretty good. 

(EDIT: The English version is out as well, from the looks of things.)

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I don't follow most new releases, so I'm not the best person to ask. 

Yeah, there is. (This one is set in Gun Gale Online.) It's out in Japanese at least, not 100% sure if the English release is out yet or not. Been playing it quite a bit the last week. It's pretty good. 

(EDIT: The English version is out as well, from the looks of things.)

I'll honestly consider the PS4 then but WAIT WHAT ABOUT A GAME FROM MY LIBRARY TO PLAY DORG PLEASE HALP

2 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

YOU ONLY HAVE 34 HOURS IN BORDERLANDS 2! FIX THIS! 

COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE 500+ HOURS! 

I have about 100 (I played quite a bit offline) but yes sir! 400+ more hours! (What is there to do though, like I finished the game twice or something so what else is there to meme around with? One finish with every character? COLLECT ALL ACHIEVEMENTS?! REEEEE STILL TRIGGERED FROM NIER AUTOMATA TRYING TO COLLECT ACHIEVEMENTS )

19 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I have about 100 (I played quite a bit offline) but yes sir! 400+ more hours! (What is there to do though, like I finished the game twice or something so what else is there to meme around with? One finish with every character? COLLECT ALL ACHIEVEMENTS?! REEEEE STILL TRIGGERED FROM NIER AUTOMATA TRYING TO COLLECT ACHIEVEMENTS )

!!!

Now the real game starts! First, make sure you are max level. Finish all the DLCs you have, (if any,) then start farming for legendary and pearl items!

Check out some videos on youtube to find out what gear you should be going for, and what bosses to farm for them. Start gearing up and you'll eventually be able to solo raid bosses. Then you'll eventually get the hang of killing them, and start farming them for their unique legendary drops. Then the new grind starts: Getting PERFECT legendaries! (All the guns in the game have randomized parts, so getting the perfect versions takes ages. Ahh, joy.)

THEN YOU JUST KEEP FARMING UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING! THEN YOU MAKE A NEW CHARACTER AND REPEAT THIS FOREVER!

... I might have a good 1500+ hours in Borderlands 2. I might also be just a tiny bit addicted to the game. Just a smidge. I... I don't need help. :rimu:

Just now, Dergonu said:

Ew, PC.

But yes, it does have a PC release as well. In terms of consoles, it's a PS4 exclusive, though. (I think. That's what the commercials in Japan said when I was there at least.)

I thought you suffered from post "I LEFT JAPAN AND THE NORMIE LIFE NOOOOOO" stress disorder atm to remember what happened there... Also I needa check if that game has a good port. Nier was a good game and all but the port was absolutely garbage rip

Just now, Chewy said:

I thought you suffered from post "I LEFT JAPAN AND THE NORMIE LIFE NOOOOOO" stress disorder atm to remember what happened there... Also I needa check if that game has a good port. Nier was a good game and all but the port was absolutely garbage rip

Oh I am, but it's a little different. It's "AHH, JAPAN WAS THE BEST, TAKE ME BACK, I REMEMBER EVERYTHING REEEEE!"'

*cough* So yeah. Idk how the port is, but PC sucks, so it's prolly bad ;w;

Just now, Dergonu said:

Oh I am, but it's a little different. It's "AHH, JAPAN WAS THE BEST, TAKE ME BACK, I REMEMBER EVERYTHING REEEEE!"'

Hang in there

but PC sucks, so it's prolly bad ;w;

Never mind, I hope you drown in your depression

17 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Ew, PC.

But yes, it does have a PC release as well. In terms of consoles, it's a PS4 exclusive, though. (I think. That's what the commercials in Japan said when I was there at least.)

Ah you see the Steam version doesn't have Japanese text only voices xD