I have quite a few games but I dunno what to play

Chewy

Just now, Kiriririri said:

Ah you see the Steam version doesn't have Japanese text only voices xD

You make it sound like I'm an elitist "I WANNA READ THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE REEEEEE" but alas, english is my limit for text language, thanks.

I'm firmly in the "buy a PS4!" club. TONS of JRPGs. Quite a lot of games in general, and prices for stuff that's been out for a bit seem to really plummet.

Switch is still a reasonable choice, especially if you want the portability, but there are so few games out right now, and most physical copies seem to stick at ~£50 (sorry, not sure what currency you're in). Personally I'd give it some time before buying one.

...avoid Xbox.

Also, PS+ March for NA and EU includes Bloodborne.

Edited by Sayaka

16 minutes ago, Sayaka said:

I'm firmly in the "buy a PS4!" club. TONS of JRPGs. Quite a lot of games in general, and prices for stuff that's been out for a bit seem to really plummet.

Switch is still a reasonable choice, especially if you want the portability, but there are so few games out right now, and most physical copies seem to stick at ~£50 (sorry, not sure what currency you're in). Personally I'd give it some time before buying one.

...avoid Xbox.

Also, PS+ March for NA and EU includes Bloodborne.

Ohhhhh  cheap things.... Now we're talking :3

Also, people sure love their Bloodborne ay? Like I said though, I have no real "GAMES I NEED TO PLAY" so I'll see

Edited by Chewy

On 3/3/2018 at 7:15 AM, Chewy said:

Here's my steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KrillUrself/games/?tab=all

Feel free to add me

But yes, I'm having trouble picking the next game so if you see something you reckon I NEED to play on my list, please tell me!

Hide contents

On another note, I kinda want a console (been a PC gamer for like ever): Switch or Xbox?

I would get a PS4 for Persona 5, as for your next game I would play bioshock infinite which is one of my favorite games of all time. 

8 hours ago, xGreyHound said:

I would get a PS4 for Persona 5, as for your next game I would play bioshock infinite which is one of my favorite games of all time. 

Sweet, thanks mate

8 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

Nah. I don't think Nier is completely a VN either, but I only really know about its gameplay elements, so...

You'd be right to assume that it's completely not a VN :makina: