Senior's AMA (1000+ Posts Special)

Well... I exist. xoD

@MaggieROBOT sent me a PM message saying that I completed 1000+ posts, so here I'm doing an AMA since I'm a uncreative fucktard. :wafuu:

I'll try to answer any question (though I will not say my name and age, possibly hint, but, not say it out right).

Likes Or Dislikes? Projects? Whatever? Why @mitchhamilton is as old as a dinosaur (joke)? I'm willing to answer.

EDIT: My net is pretty shit right now, so don't expect quick answers. xoI

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, -soraa said:

Is that a new trend?

Apparently? I'm just kind of going with the flow of things...

4 minutes ago, -soraa said:

(sometimes)

Princess X, still traumatized. xoI

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:

What's your favorite visual novel?

Don't have one, but, I really love Tsukihime, DRAMAtical Murder, Corpse Party & Saya no Uta. 

When did you get into VNs? / How long have you been reading VNs?

4 years, but, I started to srsly reading it at the start of last year (this is why I don't have many long VNs under my belt), I mainly got into VNs after playing "Interactive Movie" games like Heavy Rain, and looking for an alternative I ended up finding lemma soft, so I download a lot of short freeware ones which I don't remember all that well.

My first long-ish pure VN was DRAMAtical Murder (the fact that I was struggling with the fact that I wasn't Hetero also helped me love the game a lot more, since it introduce me to a world of non-stereotypical LGBT characters). My first Hybrid was Corpse Party which I love to death (played it before Dmmd, but I played it as an Rpgmaker game, so I don't count it as my first "True" long-ish VN).

From there I found a youtuber which made a let's play for Saya no Uta, which I fell in love with, from there I found KnS and other stuff like the Nasuverse, the rest is story...

Oh and what's your name and age? ;w;

It is a somewhat common European+Latin American name, it starts with an F.

My age is close to 18+ but not close enough, interpret as you wish. xoD

9 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

What was the reason that you started making walkthroughs?

When I was using Tsukihime guide here on fuwa, I got inspired by it and I wanted to add guide for games I liked here on fuwa.

Also because, I always been a person which dislikes oneself (not wanting to be edgy) and when I'm making walkthroughs I start not thinking that for some time, so I got addicted to this "Not hating oneself" sensation, which made me addicted to guide making (though I'm controlling myself now).

9 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Favorite protagonist from a VN?

Definitely not [Fate] Shirou that is for sure. 

Aoba from DRAMAtical Murder, I also love Kishinuma and Seiko from CP.

Fuminori is also a giant Psycho which I really liked since it fit so well into the story.

9 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Why is the Dorg the worst after the Mitch?

'Cause Mitch is a dirty hag.

Wait, how am I not worst? :isla:

'Cause Dorg is Kamige.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

WHY MUST YOU BRING MY AGE INTO THE FORUMS?! :reeee:

:illya:

Why not? Want me to bring the fact that you wanted to molest Astolfo and that you were playing to have a little girl dungeon on your basement?

9 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Since you told us your favorite VNs, what were the worst VNs you played? No need to be nice, disappointing ones counts too.

Frozen Essence was simple and utterly disappointing, like I know that it was a passion project made on free time by the devs, but, the high ratings on VNDB and the comments on the TV Tropes VN/Multiple Endings page made by thought it was going to be a lot better, the story is only good if you get the big picture of things, the routes are extremely short and it feels like it is rushing to its conclusion with almost no character development, some concepts that the story brings are very underdeveloped. But I guess it wasn't bad, just barely not mediocre.

Also Sakura Beach 1 & 2, it was just plain bad, I can't even make fun of it. The Tsundere is pretty much an abusive arses that spanks the protagonist and the Deredere sexually harass him multiple times even though he shows obvious discomfort.

Also Nano's route in Togainu no Chi was pretty disappointing, the game reveals WAY too much about him on other routes to the point that the supposed revelation on his route felt like "Nice Trivia". Also "Il Re" identity was so obvious it hurts.

Aside from that, I don't remember playing VNs that are horrible (aside from Dustmania, but, that game is just so dumb xoD).

9 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Why have you not told a funny joke, like ever (17)?

What did you expect? Quality?

Though I know a funny old joke it is called... mitch.

I'll stop teasing him one day, someday.

9 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Also congratulations and stuff I guess

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

So, is there any walkthrough you made that you're especially proud/fond of?

CP: Blood Drive (Took me half a fucking month), Virtue's Last Reward (It was pretty fun making it, even though it was annoying editing the Trophies), YU-NO (COLORING ALL THAT TEXT, but it was worth, probably one of my best looking ones), Guide for Charon Games since I made them mostly from scratch which made me fell good. Also Sakura Dungeon made me pretty proud. xo)

8 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Is there any that was particularly irritating/boring to make, to the point you seriously regretted attempting it?

The rest of the Sakura Series, Princess X had a lot of drama involved (though I liked the final result).  

8 hours ago, Thatcomicguy said:

Why are you never on our discord anymore? :'(

BLAME SCHOOL AND HIGH AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK. ;_;

But I still love you people. :mare:

8 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

I will now call you Fabio until the end times

Not even close. xoD

Fernando?

20 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

What did you expect? Quality?

Though I know a funny old joke it is called... mitch.

I'll stop teasing him one day, someday.

Thanks!

No I didn't and you never surprised me. Not even once!

Yeah that's a old, tired, diseased riddled, scummy, dirty, slimy, disgusting, putrid joke.

1 minute ago, Ranzo said:

Fernando?

Maybe? Who knows?

No I didn't and you never surprised me. Not even once!

I'm flattered.

Yeah that's a old, tired, diseased riddled, scummy, dirty, slimy, disgusting, putrid joke.

You're being 2 nice.

37 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

:illya:

Why not? Want me to bring the fact that you wanted to molest Astolfo and that you were playing to have a little girl dungeon on your basement?

:michiru:  .....what?

btw, try to keep multiple post directing different posts back to back to one. makes things easier for the mods. :sachi: 

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

btw, try to keep multiple post directing different posts back to back to one. makes things easier for the mods. :sachi: 

'Kay them.

1 minute ago, mitchhamilton said:

:michiru:  .....what?

:nico: You'll never (7) know.

6 minutes ago, Jazid-Kun said:

Do you really clear the VN and make their guide by yourself? Then how long you clear it ?

Are you choosy type or all-able type when decided what kind of VN you want make their guide ?

It depends, For sometime I adapted guides on whim, howver I dropped that pratice, now I tend to only make guides for games I finished or for recent releases and such.

If I make the Guide by myself It depends, If there is already a guide out there I use the base and add my info and such, If there isn't I Write them from Scratch.

How long It takes depends on the complexity of the game, If there is gameplay It normally Takes more time, but it doesn't normally take that long (with exceptions).

All-able type, from simple Charage to complex interactive games like YU-NO, I'm willingly to take the task.