Senior's AMA (1000+ Posts Special)

6 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

Why do you prefer to read OELVNs over Japanese VNs? I've always found why people do that to be interesting and this is a good way to get a perspective on it.

I don't prefer them over JVNs, I Just don't consider them less of a VAN because they are western.

Like I won't deny that there is a lot of EVN shovelware out there. But there are a lot of good ones 2 (specially Otoges).

Ex: Cinderella Phenomenon, Katawa Shoujo, Cinders, Long Live the Queen, Tokyo Dark, Love Ribbon, you name It.

Also they introduced me to the médium in the First place (Lemma Soft) so I have a soft spot for them

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Any guilty pleasures?

Let's be honest, everyone has em

Uh...

I like beefy orcs (Like WoW ones).

Can playing Nukige for over the top diálog counts?

Also Sonic '06.

Just now, SeniorBlitz said:

I like beefy orcs (Like WoW ones).

Can playing Nukige for over the top diálog counts?

W-What do you do when you are given a beefy orc?

Also please explain "over the top dialogue" Sounds like a good meme

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

W-What do you do when you are given a beefy orc?

...who knows...

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Also please explain "over the top dialogue" Sounds like a good meme

"I'm a dog"

"You're milking me like a cow"

"I'm cumming while cumming"

"I'll impregnate you with my THICC baby batter"

1 minute ago, SeniorBlitz said:

"I'm a dog"

"You're milking me like a cow"

"I'm cumming while cumming"

"I'll impregnate you with my THICC baby batter"

Hardly a guilty pleasure, I find myself laughing in h-scenes in general more than was intended by the creators :3

3 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

:marie:

Wow, man... I know people can have their kinks and stuff, but this is a bit over the top. I feel deeply disturbed.

Silver is Bae. Also the soundtrack Is way 2 good for that game.

7 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Wow, man... I know people can have their kinks and stuff, but this is a bit over the top. I feel deeply disturbed.

Wow, man... I know people can have their opinions and stuff, but this is a bit over the top. I feel deeply disturbed.

You probably burn ants in your spare time don't you :3

Edited by Chewy

14 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Silver is Bae. Also the soundtrack Is way 2 good for that game.

So, it's a bit like Sakura Dungeon in this regard? I can't get over how much I like the music for that game. :3

BTW, I find it amusing that whenever someone enjoys OELVNs it immediately goes to discussion if they're better than JP ones (with obvious assumption that they're worse so why do you even bother with them?). It's a well known fact that you can't just like VNs in general, rather than differentiating by their origins first. ;)

And that might sound hypocritical from the "resident OELVN guy", but I wouldn't ever come up with this gimmick and profile my blog this way if not the already present, over-the-top prejudice against western-made VNs I've observed here. ;p

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

51 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

So, it's a bit like Sakura Dungeon in this regard? I can't get over how much I like the music for that game. :3

BTW, I find it amusing that whenever someone enjoys OELVNs it immediately goes to discussion if they're better than JP ones (with obvious assumption that they're worse so why do you even bother with them?). It's a well known fact that you can't just like VNs in general, rather than differentiating by their origins first. ;)

And that might sound hypocritical from the "resident OELVN guy", but I wouldn't ever come up with this gimmick and profile my blog this way if not the already present, over-the-top prejudice against western-made VNs I've observed here. ;p

Yeah SD soundtrack is Very good. But yeah It is kind of annoying, why can't we enjoy OELVNs as their own thing without having to compare them to JVNs or even having to call OELVNs Every single time.

But the saddest thing is that I can't like post ANYMOAR for 2day. ;_;