Church of Carlos Matos

Chewy

Hey hey heyyyyy Hey hey heyyyyy Hey hey heyyyyy~~~

Wasu Wasu Wasu Wasu Wasu Wasu Wasu WASUUUUUUUPP MATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

MPJ3Pwf.png

Hey Hey Hey everybody, my name is chewy and I'm coming from Sydney and let me tell you guys today I am so excited, I am so happy, I am really so thrilled to right now sharing this amazing, glorious, super exciting moment of my life with all of you guys and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it, the world is not anymore the way it used to be, MHMM MHMMM NO NO NOO!

Na6vheJ.png

MATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS WOOOOOOOOOOO

iM4o5Cj.png

We are coming and we are coming in waves! We are starting and we are watching it going all over the world!

Let me tell you guys I started 137 days ago with only a small fraction of my faith within our lord and saviour, Carlos Matos and right now, I am reaching 140,000% of my trust into Carlos Matos.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WAOH WOAH WOAH WASUUUP!

6QiKmE6.png

And let me tell you, that the Church of Carlos Matos is earning around one hun- I mean around thousand four hundred people on an everyday basis seven days a week... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

y6HIXn3.png

I am right now independently, spiritually independently I am thanks to so many people who say that this was a cult game, that this was gonna be a scammer game... My waifu @Kawasumi still doesn't believe in me???

MzbUj95.png

I SAY WHAT AM I GONNA DO?! You know what? Once I start showing her the ten thousand people a day she's going to be like woah HAHAHAHA YO YO YO YO YO that's a real religion HAHAHAHAHA

So guys I wanna tell you something. Faith and belief is the one thing we need to change the world and right now I believe in this forum, we have the seed that will germinate and is going to EXPLOOOODE into an AMMAAAAAZING opportunity to change this entire world. I am so proud, I am so honoured, I am so excited to be here right now and let me tell you something, that each and every one of you has the opportunity  to become like those amazing people that we know like from NETHERLANDS @Asonn HEY HEY my brother from the Netherlands, dedicating so much of his time to Carlos that he can have a hard time counting it HAHAHAHA!

So guys let me tell you: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CARLOS MATOS!

MRaDGOP.png

Yes! Thank you so much guys, please join the Church of Carlos Matos and together we can conquer the world!

Our theme song:

Spoiler

Members List:

Chewy

Asonn

Kawasumi

Kurisu-Chan

VirginSmasher

Norleas

DarkZedge

HMN

Step 1) Join the Church of Carlos Matos

SdUnP0Z.png

Edited by Chewy

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

This thread is the reason of why make CoC posts count as the total post might be not a good idea, because it could encourage more 'post for the sake of posting' attitude. Oh well.

I was one of the people who told kaguya "no don't do it!" I can even pm screenshots to you. I think you know me enough that I just like posting stuff that doesn't make sense but now they count ._. 

On another note: Do you believe in our lord and saviour, the visionary Carlos Matos and his Bitconnect?

8 hours ago, Norleas said:

Ok, i will convince my wife that this is not a scam.

Just get your bitcoins, go to the bank and put the money on her table is my advice

8 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

H e y  H e y  H e y

In all honesty though, bitconnect is the best place to put your money into at the moment. I'm making at least negative 20,000 bucks every month now. :sachi:

Wow, I'm making negative 40,000 dollars a day :)

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Just get your bitcoins, go to the bank and put the money on her table is my advice

"Trembling and with tear on his eyes after seeing the 1400 dollars that i made in one day on the table, she immediately glance at me with a determinate gaze, "let's do this, baby", it's the best response that she could give to me. At that moment, a strange, but angelical melody start playing, "hey hey hey", like in a omen of clarity, our resolution could not be more stronger, "let's invest all the money for Jimmy's tuition fees on Bitconnect". The best days of our life's are starting."

World of salvation.

Amen.

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

I was one of the people who told kaguya "no don't do it!" I can even pm screenshots to you. I think you know me enough that I just like posting stuff that doesn't make sense but now they count ._. 

On another note: Do you believe in our lord and saviour, the visionary Carlos Matos and his Bitconnect?

I see, then in this case I'll trust you in regard of that matter.

As for whether I believe in Matos or not, well I'm not the one of believer here so unfortunately I would say not. But at least I understand that each people have their belief, so I'll leave the decision to believe Matos or not to each people.

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

This thread is the reason of why make CoC posts count as the total post might be not a good idea, because it could encourage more 'post for the sake of posting' attitude. Oh well.

Could it really? I always though that likes are something people might be after, rather than just high post counts. And the fact CoC posts didn't display in the total post numbers skewed the like/post ration of some people pretty heavily. It rewarded shitposting more that the current system does IMO. :] 

5 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Could it really? I always though that likes are something people might be after, rather than just high post counts. And the fact CoC posts didn't display in the total post numbers skewed the like/post ration of some people pretty heavily. It rewarded shitposting more that the current system does IMO. :] 

You just explained the reason why I liked the old system, and also why I mostly posted here as opposed to the other places to increase my god awful like:post ratio.

Edit: Are you interested to join the Church of Carlos Matos?

Edited by Chewy