Vn like grisaia or Rewrite

Ben 777zero

I i need some vn like grisaia or rewrite 

I love someone like makina or Akane if you can recommend some vn have wafu like makina please tell me this been so long i not see good wafu as makina oh and i can't jap so just recommend a eng vn or have patch

Ps i like saber ini fata extra too anime has so good too

1 hour ago, Ben 777zero said:

I i need some vn like grisaia or rewrite 

I love someone like makina or Akane if you can recommend some vn have wafu like makina please tell me this been so long i not see good wafu as makina oh and i can't jap so just recommend a eng vn or have patch

Ps i like saber ini fata extra too anime has so good too

If you like saber fate vn is oh so very good it so very good anime can't have best wafu

Spicy character in sharin no kuni also recommend but only ok wafu

recommend similar to rewrite try little buster someone in there should be ok wafu

ps all english patch easy obtain perfect recommend for you

edit: wait there more very good one like dies irae and g senjou no maou

edit of edit: basing recommend on wafu is like super hard pls tell us what you like rewrite and grisaia allow for better recommend for you

Edited by Chewy

i think waifu me no but many out

makina akane special no else other but ok there solution

chewy say good is you try little buster and g-semjou no naou and sharin no kuni (is all did but rest also maybe good)

edit: think maybe clannad and comyu yes too for me was it

edit: edit: also majikoi and ayakashibito not me really but maybe you yes

Edited by URV

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

If you like saber fate vn is oh so very good it so very good anime can't have best wafu

Spicy character in sharin no kuni also recommend but only ok wafu

recommend similar to rewrite try little buster someone in there should be ok wafu

ps all english patch easy obtain perfect recommend for you

edit: wait there more very good one like dies irae and g senjou no maou

edit of edit: basing recommend on wafu is like super hard pls tell us what you like rewrite and grisaia allow for better recommend for you

I mean saber in fate extra not a ori fate stay night saber ini fate stay night i not like much as a saber ini extra

19 minutes ago, Ben 777zero said:

I have try little busters and g senjou no maou but ayakashibito and sharin no kuni i not have try yet but That good? They have good cara? and i mean personality and storyline like yuji protect makina and how kotaro protect akane

ah yes they have very good cara especially sharin no kuni art is not that good but main cara is very similar to the yuji/kotaro protecc girls and if you have try did you like especially g senjou main character actually similar to yuji throughout story without giving spoiler 

16 minutes ago, Ben 777zero said:

I mean saber in fate extra not a ori fate stay night saber ini fate stay night i not like much as a saber ini extra

Edit: Sorry I didn't realise you meant saber ini extra not night anyway hope you find another wafu like saber ini extra!

Edit of edit: I haven't try fate series much sorry unfamiliar

Edited by Chewy

all vn  i have read now too much h or not have best storyline i what storyline where protagonist have to protect girl ini end or can have wafu like makina try make yuji calm

Spoiler

like makina ini hotel when she run

or have like totaro have ready to stand to face world to protect when they force to out

Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers >.<

7 minutes ago, Ben 777zero said:

all vn  i have read now too much h or not have best storyline i what storyline where protagonist have to protect girl ini end or can have wafu like makina try make yuji calm

Spoiler

like makina ini hotel when she run

or have like totaro have ready to stand to face world to protect when they force to out

ah i have similar feeling about hscene but most vns have h so i think you should just skip them and focus on the actual plot also please use spoiler tags like this:

Spoiler

so that people won't get spoiled ini vns they havent read ok?

Edit: all the vns i have said and most vns ini this thread have protag cara protect girl ini end or near end also its hard to find another wafu like makina :makina:

Edit of edit: point of wafu is there is no one better so be happy you found very good wafu

Edited by Chewy

19 minutes ago, Chewy said:

ah i have similar feeling about hscene but most vns have h so i think you should just skip them and focus on the actual plot also please use spoiler tags like this:

Hide contents

so that people won't get spoiled ini vns they havent read ok?

Edit: all the vns i have said and most vns ini this thread have protag cara protect girl ini end or near end also its hard to find another wafu like makina :makina:

Edit of edit: point of wafu is there is no one better so be happy you found very good wafu

Or i just have vn strong ini storyline i know all vn have h but i don't say hate h but they have to good storyline that make protagonist love her heroine not just what h protagonist like school day or CROSS†CHANNEL

1 minute ago, Ben 777zero said:

Or i just have vn strong ini storyline i know all vn have h but i don't say hate h but they have to good storyline that make protagonist love her heroine not just what h protagonist like school day or CROSS†CHANNEL

Don't worry all vns ini this thread have protagonists who lover heroine for good storyline not just h protagonists 

i haven't read school day or CC so I don't know what the protagonists are like but you have mine insurance that these have very good storyline

10 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Don't worry all vns ini this thread have protagonists who lover heroine for good storyline not just h protagonists 

i haven't read school day or CC so I don't know what the protagonists are like but you have mine insurance that these have very good storyline

School day have good oh please i regret play that vn all about h not love and bastard protagonist maybe someone like but for someone like pure love they storyline are sick

12 minutes ago, Ben 777zero said:

School day have good oh please i regret play that vn all about h not love and bastard protagonist maybe someone like but for someone like pure love they storyline are sick

nonono im saying the vn recommend up there are good, not school day good i never played it so how would i know if school day is good or bad

On 3/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, Ben 777zero said:

Have someone try Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki or Dracu-Riot! Have they good? And about Dracu-Riot! Have they patch good because you know was leaked before having quality check and sakusaku have good?

As for the question, I say that it's depend on each people if we speak about the translation is good not, ie some people may say it good while other people say the translation is no good. That aside, to find out about translation quality I would suggest you to play those two first before deciding to continuing it or not.

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

As for the question, I say that it's depend on each people if we speak about the translation is good not, ie some people may say it good while other people say the translation is no good. That aside, to find out about translation quality I would suggest you to play those two first before deciding to continuing it or not.

Thanks and what they already full translation? I mean ini fuwa translation list say they just 90% or full with just lack qc and editing?

On 3/4/2018 at 9:32 AM, Ben 777zero said:

Thanks and what they already full translation? I mean ini fuwa translation list say they just 90% or full with just lack qc and editing?

As for that matter it was indeed fully translated, although like you said it's lack both of QC and editing in some routes. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, Ben 777zero said:

Have someone try Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki or Dracu-Riot! Have they good? And about Dracu-Riot! Have they patch good because you know was leaked before having quality check and sakusaku have good?

For Dracu-Riot, the one that wasn't leaked (Miu's route 50% translated one) was pretty damm good (I used this patch and played through everything but left at the last english line of Miu's route). Asuming all the leaked one did is finish up the remaining 50% of Miu's route and left everything else untouched, I think the answer will still be very good.

At the very least, it's more than playable, if that is your concern.

Edited by phantomJS
Spelling errors, lolz

• 3 years later...
On 3/2/2018 at 4:21 PM, Ben 777zero said:

Dracu riot is Good. But not as good as Grisaia or Rewrite!
It got obvious predictable plot and twists and only some route will be good for mystery genre.

It's a funny thing to me. Moeges and such.. I read them and i can binge read them too in certain cases. But if someone were to ask me if it truly was good, I'd have trouble saying yes. Like i said, funny thing.

Grisaia as you mentioned is definitely grade A though. Sharin no kuni is also up there, but then i enjoy good protagonists.