Fuwanovel Community Event- Battle Royale - V2!

Dergonu

Choose how the battle royale should work:  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Last time the story had a mix of supernatural and non-supernatural elements. How should things be this time around?

• Superpowers for the win! Make them melt each other's faces with magic!
    • Eh, let people bash each other's skulls in with maces and shit. No weird powers.
    • Why not both? MAXIMUM BRUTALITY!
  2. 2. Should deaths be limited only to fights between users, or should the environment also be a factor? (Examples, deadly traps, mazes, wild animals etc.)

• Just people fighting each other. I WANT TO SEE X MURDER Y BRUTALLY, AHAHA!
    • Include environmental elements too! I want to see a flesh eating flower devour X alive! OHOHOHO!
  3. 3. Last time, some users had certain wild cards etc, which gave them two lives and so on. Should anything like that be included this time? (Who gets these would be decided by RNG.)

• Hell no! That's cheating!
    • Yes, THERE ARE NO RULES IN HELL!

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

Not dead! Just got lots of stuff going on IRL at the moment. I can't make an ETA for the blog post for now, but it will hopefully be done soon!

What I can say is, it will be epic! I'm doing something new this time, and it's going to have more members than normal to make up for the missed chapter, so look forward to that!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, it's been a while. The reason I haven't been keeping this updated the last few weeks is that I have had a lot of stuff on my plate IRL lately. As a result, I haven't really had much time to write these. (Believe it or not, writing a chapter takes quite some time, from planning, writing and editing.) I want to keep the event going, but it's going to be difficult right now, with exams and other stuff coming up.

So, I have to leave this on hiatus for a bit longer, and will make an announcement when I get back to writing. Until then, everyone can enjoy their time trapped inside Clephas' stomach (/ω\)

If you want to know when the event will start up again, simply follow this thread, and I'll make sure to make a comment here when I get back on track!

• 10 months later...

Alright, let's discuss the elephant in the room. This was kind of just abandoned, and I don't want to leave it like that.

I wanted to pick it up again several times, but I haven't really had the time or the motivation to do so. I've gotten quite a lot of questions asking if I'd continue this or not, which goes to show that there's been some interest there from the community too. (Most of them coming from @Kiriririri, who just wants to kill everyone in his glorious loli form.)

So I figured it's about time I wrapped this up. It has now been a full year since this started, and I want to at least have a proper ending for people.

Here's what I'm thinking: I'll write one more, big chapter, trying to wrap up all the loose ends. I'd give everyone who haven't been in a chapter yet an introduction, and try to make one big, final battle for the rest of the people alive, then crown a victor. I don't know how many people still even remember this was a thing, but hopefully there's at least some interest in seeing it end.

Now, one big thing of note: I have no real ETA on this chapter. I work full-time now, (I was still in uni back when I started, heh,) so I really only have the weekends to write. Therefore I expect this to take at least a couple of weeks. If you are interested in seeing the ending, follow this thread and you'll get a notification when I post something.

That's about it! Sorry it took so long for me to finally pick this back up. Feel free to leave a comment if you're still excited about this after so long, lol. Will be interesting to see if anyone still remembers it. :P