Fuwanovel Community Event- Battle Royale - V2!

Dergonu

Choose how the battle royale should work:  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Last time the story had a mix of supernatural and non-supernatural elements. How should things be this time around?

• Superpowers for the win! Make them melt each other's faces with magic!
    • Eh, let people bash each other's skulls in with maces and shit. No weird powers.
    • Why not both? MAXIMUM BRUTALITY!
  2. 2. Should deaths be limited only to fights between users, or should the environment also be a factor? (Examples, deadly traps, mazes, wild animals etc.)

• Just people fighting each other. I WANT TO SEE X MURDER Y BRUTALLY, AHAHA!
    • Include environmental elements too! I want to see a flesh eating flower devour X alive! OHOHOHO!
  3. 3. Last time, some users had certain wild cards etc, which gave them two lives and so on. Should anything like that be included this time? (Who gets these would be decided by RNG.)

• Hell no! That's cheating!
    • Yes, THERE ARE NO RULES IN HELL!

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

I figured I might have a fun easter egg in the beginning, (perhaps some relation to the previous losers and the current game,) but it will be its own thing. You don't have to read the other one to get into/ take part in this. (Unless you want to, of course.)

If I will make actual refrences to the previous one, I'll make sure I put a short summary of what went down back then in the beginning of this story.

I'll end up reading the first one first anyway. xoD

Since you'll be posting it weekly I'll probably finish it before you finish Saga 2.

But, thank you dorg.

This sounds like fun!

I realize that everyone should know me pretty well by now, what with my 20-something posts, but nonetheless: you may depict me, if you wish, as a giant, bearded man in victorian garments, and a rather oversized sledgehammer as my weapon of choice. The personality you might imagine from this is likely the appropriate one.

Looks like a chuuni event that we get here, but know what it's looks interesting and might as well try to participate here. As for my power let's see maybe I should be a magical girl like Precure, and I also can purify the undead. My weapon would be a magic lance to strike the opponent, a crown to seal the evil, and a mirro to duplicate myself. My personality will be like I like to help everyone else, even the villain as well. Also usually if I'm the party leader I like to do all by myself, so much that my member can't do anything more. So in short it's very similar to Aida Mana from Doki Doki Precure (Just Google her if you curious). I look forward to the good result here.

This event awaken my chuunibyou ~

Well, My appearance is one sided dark blue eye with Black Academy Uniform as my cloth. I can see 0,75 sec to Future as My eye power. 
I can use dual sword, But I use two handed heavy sword as my main weapon. then I can't use any difficult magic, but instead I have extraordinary martial arts ability.  
as the sub class, I can use Heavy Sniper with accuracy above 83.5% (Dark Blue Eye effects), I use Unlimited multi-dimensional "Inventory Storage" as my weapons and item storage, I get it from Another World Goddess before My first Reincarnation.  and I have saitama as my partner 

Ah... and my weakness is Cute girls .  well.... nvm

Edited by Jazid-Kun

This sounds interesting. Count me in.

For personality, Im a quiet person who doesnt really like standing out. So I think Id killing people stealthily either using a long range weapon (bow) or a short range one (knife).

I just hope I dont get killed first, but given my generally sh*tty luck, it is bound to happen.

Also, I like lolis.

My weapon of choice is my anime figure collection.

I want to be wearing a maid costume and a trenchcoat, and I will fiercely protect my master, who in a strange twist of fate is also me (multiple personality style).

I make frequent comments about the colour of the sky, and am prone to fits of rage regarding only one particular chair, whose very existence perpetually haunts me.

Androgynous.

Alright, the poll is now closed. Looks like I'll be including both wild cards and environmental dangers. Global warming is coming for your asses!

I will start writing chapter 1 this weekend, so while the poll is closed, you can still join by simply leaving a comment below. I am not 100% sure what day I will post the chapers, but I am leaning towards every Sunday. I will give a clear date this weekend, once I actually get to writing chapter 1, and I have a general idea of how much I have to write each week.

I'm just about done with the first chapter, but I won't have time tonight to edit it and get it formatted for my blog, so I'll post the chapter tomorrow instead.

The future chapters will be posted every Sunday, though, so look forward to that. To build up some hype, the users who were chosen by the almighty RNG-sama to be in the first chapter are:

@Kiriririri@Thatcomicguy@SeniorBlitz@Sayaka@Norleas@Arcadeotic@Ranzo@Shikomizue

Who will live, and who will die?

And who bribed me 1 nickel to win the whole thing? I'll give you a hint, his name starts with Fiddl, and he wears a dashing hat.

2 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I'm just about done with the first chapter, but I won't have time tonight to edit it and get it formatted for my blog, so I'll post the chapter tomorrow instead.

The future chapters will be posted every Sunday, though, so look forward to that. To build up some hype, the users who were chosen by the almighty RNG-sama to be in the first chapter are:

@Kiriririri@Thatcomicguy@SeniorBlitz@Sayaka@Norleas@Arcadeotic@Ranzo@Shikomizue

Who will live, and who will die?

And who bribed me 1 nickel to win the whole thing? I'll give you a hint, his name starts with Fiddl, and he wears a dashing hat.

Heh, I said I'd get the chapter out on time this week, but I'm afraid I'll have to postpone this one to Monday as well. :P

Been out with my family all weekend celebrating my Mom's birthday, so I did not have a lot of time to write.

I think this chapter will be one worth the wait, though! Not only has a user been picked two weeks in a row, but we'll also be seeing two moderators dish it out this week!

Look forward to it ~~

23 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Heh, I said I'd get the chapter out on time this week, but I'm afraid I'll have to postpone this one to Monday as well. :P

Been out with my family all weekend celebrating my Mom's birthday, so I did not have a lot of time to write.

I think this chapter will be one worth the wait, though! Not only has a user been picked two weeks in a row, but we'll also be seeing two moderators dish it out this week!

Look forward to it ~~

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME

5 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

Inb4 I get revived by my good friend @Mr Poltroon, right? My legacy must continue!

Funny you should mention that.

I rolled for the wildcards this week, and there WILL be one this time. The way the wildcards work:

I will make it a 1/4 chance of rolling on a wildcard each week, so it doesn't happen too often. If there is to be a wildcard that week, I'll roll once, and the user picked gets a second life. If that person had died previously, they will be revived instead. A user cannot have more than two lives. Should it land on a user that already has an extra life, I will roll again, until someone who doesn't have one is picked.

I will NOT announce who gets these, so it will be a surprise if a user has a second life, or if a user is brought back. (If a user is brought back, you won't know until you see them in a chapter again.)

I will say if there was a wildcard picked that week, though, so people can keep track of the amount of extra lives in the game. But, you won't know who has them until it is revealed in the chapters. :P

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Funny you should mention that.

I rolled for the wildcards this week, and there WILL be one this time. The way the wildcards work:

I will make it a 1/4 chance of rolling on a wildcard each week, so it doesn't happen too often. If there is to be a wildcard that week, I'll roll once, and the user picked gets a second life. If that person had died previously, they will be revived instead. A user cannot have more than two lives. Should it land on a user that already has an extra life, I will roll again, until someone who doesn't have one is picked.

I will NOT announce who gets these, so it will be a surprise if a user has a second life, or if a user is brought back. (If a user is brought back, you won't know until you see them in a chapter again.)

I will say if there was a wildcard picked that week, though, so people can keep track of the amount of extra lives in the game. But, you won't know who has them until it is revealed in the chapters. :P

Then I guess the question is, "Are ya feelin' lucky punk?" And I do, very much so in fact. RNGesus will not leave me for dead.