Hello World ~

pahncake

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be able to be part of this community, since it seems rather cool and warmhearted! ^^

I'm Pahn, also known as pahncake and I come from France. I've got half of my blood Japanese/Korean and therefore have grown a particular interest for Asian culture (Not just anime omfg). :3

Writer, Designer, Polyglot but most importantly Dank memer :nico:, I newly introduced myself to VN's and quite enjoyed my time spent on those so...

Pleased to meetcha! :makina::sacchan:

latest?cb=20130513131316

Hello and welcome to these here forums. Moe personally isn't my thing, but different strokes for different folks.

Also, I'd definitely recommend getting a VNDB if you're planning on reading more in the future so you can record what you think of them. It'd also help out if I were to give recommendations for later.

Hope to see you around.

1 minute ago, pahncake said:

Even though I already have one, thank you both for the piece of advice and for your welcoming. ^^

Well, fair enough, everyone doesn't like moe/cuteness, it's a +. :sachi:

You may want to link it in your bio then. It'd definitely help if you happened to make a recommendation thread.

Yay! You guys are just way too kind, I'm getting all fired up! :sacchan:

6 minutes ago, Norleas said:

What normal people don't know is that polyglots are only polyglots to have more memes from other languages.

Accurately & Precisely.

Also, merci beaucoup, quite the good performance. :mare:

5 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

You may want to link it in your bio then. It'd definitely help if you happened to make a recommendation thread.

Uhm... I think it's at the bottom of my profile picture, isn't it? o:

Well, I oughta update it. :x

Edited by pahncake
I'm so dumb I forgot I was dumb