Douzo Yoroshiku!

Veldrinne

10 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

こちらこそ!:mare:

"For this"? It's for many things, I guess. For some it even seems to have little to do with VN. :D

Anyways, Welcome to Fuwa, I hope you'll have fun here! 

Yeah, i meant this place dedicated to introductions for new members. :) it's cute!

Thank you! :D

Oh, I see. Well, it's a good place to make new people feel welcome.

It's lovely to meet another game developer; these guys (and girls) are fantastic. I've never had so much fun engaging with a community before. I really think Fuwa is a hidden gem, and I hope you enjoy all of these lovely folks as much as I do.

Do you have any art to share, btw?

Edited by arosia

On 3/1/2018 at 4:17 AM, arosia said:

Oh, I see. Well, it's a good place to make new people feel welcome.

It's lovely to meet another game developer; these guys (and girls) are fantastic. I've never had so much fun engaging with a community before. I really think Fuwa is a hidden gem, and I hope you enjoy all of these lovely folks as much as I do.

Do you have any art to share, btw?

Yeah! it's a very cozy community judging by what i've seen :) 

And yeah, this week i posted the VN we're working on: 

And now that i see your signature, it's funny because yesterday our whole team joined to see what kind of OVNs are being developed around here, and Arosia was one of the first we checked out! I'll write to you in the comments :)

On 3/2/2018 at 4:27 AM, Veldrinne said:

Yeah! it's a very cozy community judging by what i've seen :) 

And yeah, this week i posted the VN we're working on: 

And now that i see your signature, it's funny because yesterday our whole team joined to see what kind of OVNs are being developed around here, and Arosia was one of the first we checked out! I'll write to you in the comments :)

I have been so swamped finishing up some work stuff. I saw this several days ago and I've been meaning to catch up with you.

Since you are so sweet and so kind, I will say you should drop everything else and make sure to focus on these good people here on Fuwa. I visit almost every corner of the internet, and this is the first place I come when I do my networking each day. I pretty much never want to leave Fuwa (even though I always have to).

It is so nice to meet you, and if you ever want to share notes, or connect, or need an ally in anything, definitely don't be shy.

I will totally respond to your other comments and do an in-depth look at your game in the next week or so.

Wanted you to know how much I'm excited to meet you and that I am putting off looking at your game because I want to spend a lot of time doing it right! <3