1500 posts of wasted time and EOP elitism. (Ask me about stuff)

VirginSmasher

On 2/28/2018 at 3:22 AM, Zalor said:

Back in 2015 Hmsful (or whatever his name was) and Monmon would spam your name and references to your group chat all over the forums and it really started to get on my nerves after a while. There was even this one day where they created like 5 threads that were just inside jokes from your group chat or discord or whatever. Regular shitposting can be funny, but spamming inside jokes that only people in the group chat will understand is annoying. Just keep it in the chat, you don't need to bring the rest of the community into it. Thankfully the mods conjoined them all into one thread, but it still bothered me. Honestly after that I always saw the people that associated with you as shitposting spammers. Strangely enough you didn't seem to spam much yourself, but your friends did a lot. Anyway, it seems that after all this time your group has matured a bit (I think). But I will still always remember you guys as the biggest spammers on fuwa. 

i'm actually a victim