1500 posts of wasted time and EOP elitism. (Ask me about stuff)

VirginSmasher

Virgin, the proud and legitimate leader of SP going at it with another quality post yet again, proving the low iq plebs how a true master of English can create pieces of art.

Thanks for the mention, I'll never forget you bro. 

We need to read Noble Works again sometime in Japanese, that's the true experience.

Love, Bee.

5 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Top 5 most hated VN's? :sachi:

Also, if you are a fan of Kyonyuu, how did it happen that two of your previous avatars were lolies?

Top 5 most hated VNs would be.

1. Noble Works
  2. Koiken Otome
  3. Dal Segno
  4. Majikoi A1
  5. Hatsukoi 1/1

Notice a pattern there? :Kappa:

Also, they were that way because of hentai and memes in the second pic and because Aqua is the best heroine.

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

What exactly is it about moege that you hate so much? (not a meme, I am actually curious)

Too much SoL and reliance on cliches that I'm not a fan of usually.

4 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

the vn you would like to see translated the most?

White Album 2 or Muramasa.

3 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Actual serious question.

What is VN to you? 

VN means visual novel to me.

29 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

The cliches you don't like I understand, but why exactly do you list so as a negative point? What's wrong with it?

I just don't like when nothing serious happens, which is what moege usually isn't about. That's why I like certain charage.

Edited by VirginSmasher

3 hours ago, HMN said:

The HMN crew thingy is becoming a meme and I don't necessarily like it.

Back in 2015 Hmsful (or whatever his name was) and Monmon would spam your name and references to your group chat all over the forums and it really started to get on my nerves after a while. There was even this one day where they created like 5 threads that were just inside jokes from your group chat or discord or whatever. Regular shitposting can be funny, but spamming inside jokes that only people in the group chat will understand is annoying. Just keep it in the chat, you don't need to bring the rest of the community into it. Thankfully the mods conjoined them all into one thread, but it still bothered me. Honestly after that I always saw the people that associated with you as shitposting spammers. Strangely enough you didn't seem to spam much yourself, but your friends did a lot. Anyway, it seems that after all this time your group has matured a bit (I think). But I will still always remember you guys as the biggest spammers on fuwa. 

8 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

@Dergonu - You may be a nazi mod now, but I still remember when you were a spammer just like me. Keep being shitty with your taste for me. 

@DarkZedge - We basically don't agree on anything besides Kara no Shoujo, but you're still a cool neko lover and you're just as cynical as me, so that's good.

And gets worse with each passing day 

We really don't agree on much but I do respect you and the opinions you hold even if we disagree, you're pretty cool as well and we go way back to give up on each other now 

:Kappa:

Congrats on your milestone.

1 hour ago, DarkZedge said:

And gets worse with each passing day 

We really don't agree on much but I do respect you and the opinions you hold even if we disagree, you're pretty cool as well and we go way back to give up on each other now 

:Kappa:

Congrats on your milestone.

I know the feeling of cynicism growing as you continue living. I thought it was supposed to mellow out when I became older. :marie:

Just now, littleshogun said:

Congratulation on reaching 1500 (Now 1647) post count I guess, even though the number was quite odd for the milestone (Well usually milestone would be 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, and so on). Look forward to your activity here then.

I do it every 500 posts at this point.