1500 posts of wasted time and EOP elitism. (Ask me about stuff)

VirginSmasher

Goddamn. It took me over 2 and a half years to get to this mark after taking 5 months to get to 1000. Well, I guess I'll explain my story on this site again for all of those people who didn't recognize me from my early days. I arrived on this site in October of 2015 as a guy who didn't have any clue about the community in general. Over time, I posted way too much for any normal human being and that caused me to be recruited by former shitposter @Dergonu and along with the now forum-dead NTR queen @CeruleanGamer, we formed this spammer group and it's grown into a public Discord since that PM group was formed back in January of 2016. Along the way, I grew more elitist and cynical for the VN community and this was mainly triggered by Noble Works, the worst VN to ever be read by human eyes. Then I left for like 2 years from this site as it was becoming quite dead, at least to me. I came back and started posting again in January of this year and hopefully, I stick around to shitpost/give my opinions to others for a while longer. 

Now time to be an annoyance and mention random people I like (in a hetero way).

@Dergonu - You may be a nazi mod now, but I still remember when you were a spammer just like me. Keep being shitty with your taste for me. 

@DarkZedge - We basically don't agree on anything besides Kara no Shoujo, but you're still a cool neko lover and you're just as cynical as me, so that's good.

@Arcadeotic - The original serious poster. I still can't forgive you for ruining Gahkthun for me, but I still expect an overly semi-serious post about this. 

@Kawasumi - Trap lover, trap in general, and a person with good taste in VNs. 

@HMN - The best male alive. Glad to have you in the Anti Moege Task Force and as a fellow Kyonyuucon. 

@Kiriririri - The worst taste in this community. Keep that in your moemory. Just kidding, good luck on your fruitless mod quest. 

@AaronIsCrunchy - My favourite british metalhead, even if I have no clue what your taste in VNs is at this point.

@Flutterz - The second best thing about the Fuwachat, compared to DemonSabre. :Kappa:

@Funnerific - You may not like a lot of my favourite VNs, but we can relate in G-Senjou no Maou, so that's good enough.

@Zakamutt - A fellow elitist and hater of most translations. Finish Himawari already. :rubycry:

@greenshadow622 - You and I were allies in the headpat bans of 2017 and we will forever be bonded by that.

@Nintaidou - Thank you for showing me all of those kyonyuu nukige. They were...appreciated.

@madvanced - Fellow portuguese man, so that's enough to be cool with you. I have no clue about anything else though, besides that you meme.

@Forgetful Frank - Here's some advice for life. Actually finish a VN before picking up 3 more. It'll help you to like certain VNs more.

@Ayana - The guy with the most similar taste to mine. Shame you can't be online to talk more often, but the conversations are pretty cool.

@Asonn - My favourite toddlercon and hater of most VNs. :makina:

@Barry Benson - My favourite spanish bee. It's always fun shitting on TL companies and shitposting together. Also, I'm pretty sure you have 18 weeks to TL Tenkiame now. 

@Kaguya - My favourite mod currently. I don't agree with a lot of your philosophies, but I can at least understand them. Plus, having a conversation with you leads to...interesting things happening.

@SpinningShiat - You're gay. (This is what you wanted, right?) 

Finally, I'll mention all the new people who I'm not entirely familiar with on this site since I left. People like @Thatcomicguy, @Zander, @Plk_Lesiak, @MaggieROBOT, @Ranzo, @Dreamysyu, and others. I'll recruit you guys into my spammer cult eventually. :maple:

And that's all from me today. Just a reminder that you can ask me anything or roast me or whatever you want to do on this post. Here's to reaching 2000 posts in a reasonable amount of time. :sachi:

Edited by VirginSmasher

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

You ruined Gahkthun for yourself, I'm no scapegoat. You just fail to see the glory of Tesla.

Congrats and stuff, maybe I'll read Kara no Shoujo at some point to celebrate. Doubt it, but we'll see.

Will you die out again soon? Quite possible, but try your best.

You gotta read Himawari or Ever17 to celebrate (even if I know you won't :badnicoman:)

1 minute ago, Thatcomicguy said:

Congrats and Don't worry you'll be hearing a lot more from me, @SeniorBlitz and @MaggieROBOT when we over throw the Moderators and install a BL loving leadership. Muwhahaha  :mare:

As a member of the Serious Posters, I can only allow the installation of a serious posting leadership. :reeee:

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

I got Himawari up 'n ready on my computer, So I can fulfil your wish.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

you like that dont you, you dirty boy :makina:

Oh yeah. :yumiko:

1 minute ago, SpinningShiat said:

You got that right my friend

WP8e6zv.png

Keep being sexy. :maple:

3 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Don't worry you will learn of my glory in the coming days, months, years, decades.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/953/164/0da.gif

Hopefully I will. Join my server and maybe we'll talk :makina:

Ooooh, a senpai serious poster noticed me, I'm honored!

13 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

As a member of the Serious Posters, I can only allow the installation of a serious posting leadership. :reeee:

And don't worry, I'll make sure that that those two will only post serious BL loving leadership stuff.

As for the question, if the shitposting is made by the HMN's crewTM (allegedly, and I don't own this term), the seriousposting is made by the Virgin's crewTM?

1 minute ago, MaggieROBOT said:

And don't worry, I'll make sure that that those two will only post serious BL loving leadership stuff.

As for the question, if the shitposting is made by the HMN's crewTM (allegedly, and I don't own this term), the seriousposting is made by the Virgin's crewTM?

That's good. And yes, a serious poster must notice new people to recruit them. :makina:

As for the question, yes. Although SP (Serious Posters) are a group for the representation of serious posting. :sachi:

Still remember the first time I talked with you on discord when you still had that H-scene CG as your avatar. Those kyonyuus were pretty amazing, a sign of what was to come, really.

Here's a question, when was it that your realized your never ending love of massive oppai?

16 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

The HMN crew thingy is becoming a meme and I don't necessarily like it.

Just now, HMN said:

Still remember the first time I talked with you on discord when you still had that H-scene CG as your avatar. Those kyonyuus were pretty amazing, a sign of what was to come, really.

Here's a question, when was it that your realized your never ending love of massive oppai?

I think it was in early 2015 with Majikoi. I found myself more attracted to hentai with kyonyuus and heroines that had larger busts. So I got more into that style of character design and I haven't looked back since. I just love massive oppai.