Want to help out with the forums? Re-introducing, Fabulous on Fuwa!

Back in 2015 we had a great thing going with a blog called Fabulous on Fuwa mostly run by Rose, highlighting cool users, threads and projects weekly. 

Eventually it died out, and I think it's about time we bring it back in a monthly format. 

If you're an active fuwanovel user who wants to join our team and show everyone the coolest things going on in the forums, please say so in this thread. I'll be making a team with interested members and it's as simple as keeping an eye out for cool things going on, posting it to the team and organizing things with everyone for a monthly blog post. There's also a neat badge in stock for everyone who'll be part of the team, so look forward to that!

As a secondary announcement, check out fuwa's discord channel made yesterday. We're running a monthly VN club and right now it's voting week for what we'll read. 

Let's make a great team and hope to see you soon! 

Just now, NowItsAngeTime said:

So is it all just highlighting interesting/funny discussion topics on here and that's it? Or is there more?

Might end up being just that in slower months. Be it fan translations or members that have done nice things or blog posts, though, everything cool in the forums is fair game. 

23 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

or blog posts

I wholeheartedly support this initiative. :chaika:

Considering the more experienced members volunteering I probably have little business joining (especially considering my obvious self-interest), but I really hoped for forums content getting more visibility. This is where most of Fuwa's life is ATM, thank you for going forward with this. :)

As a memeber of the HMN Serious Poster Anti-Moe Task Force Crew, I...

Shit, that came out wrong.

*Ahem* seriously though, I'm interested in doing this and think I could do a decent job of it. I've seen several things I might want to highlight already, and I could serve as a connection to the blog in case you want to post the community report there as well. I'd only promote stuff I actually think is good though so you wouldn't want me to be the only one on the team in case we have a slow month :P

On 2/28/2018 at 5:45 AM, Plk_Lesiak said:

I wholeheartedly support this initiative. :chaika:

Considering the more experienced members volunteering I probably have little business joining (especially considering my obvious self-interest), but I really hoped for forums content getting more visibility. This is where most of Fuwa's life is ATM, thank you for going forward with this. :)

Honestly, I would vote for you to be one of the first features on Fabulous on Fuwa if I could. You are a relative new-comer that has been putting out some great content. Its great to have you on the forums!

14 hours ago, Zalor said:

Honestly, I would vote for you to be one of the first features on Fabulous on Fuwa if I could. You are a relative new-comer that has been putting out some great content. Its great to have you on the forums!

Aaaaaahhh, thank you so much! ^^ There's a lot of interesting stuff here though, especially if you gather everything worthwhile from 2-week or monthly periods. And everything that gives a bit of life to the frontpage is a great thing, so I'm excited about the idea far beyond my own stuff possibly being featured. ;) I'm a bit too busy producing content for the blog and handling RL stuff to really participate though... :<

Edited by Plk_Lesiak