Kirikiroid2 erorr

Ben 777zero

1 hour ago, ヤミハナ said:

I try but same erorr 

3 hours ago, Ben 777zero said:

I try but same erorr 

:notlikemiya:

Bro, you have to start the xp3converter.exe at first and you will need a computer to start this file, maybe there is a app. I don't know, never tried.
It should look like this after the converting:
0f1e1a-1519738325.png

This ".exe" converts your "xp3-files" and then you have to copy and paste the Grisaia Phantom Trigger Folder into your android device!

AND YES it works!

Edited by -soraa

Thanks i been try but with my pc broken just use old laptop and get error but i will try with my friend pc

1 hour ago, -soraa said:

:notlikemiya:

Bro, you have to start the xp3converter.exe at first and you will need a computer to start this file, maybe there is a app. I don't know, never tried.
It should look like this after the converting:
0f1e1a-1519738325.png

This ".exe" converts your "xp3-files" and then you have to copy and paste the Grisaia Phantom Trigger Folder into your android device!

AND YES it works!

2 hours ago, Ben 777zero said:

Thanks i wll at to list but i just can find patch for vol 1 and 2 i can't find for patch vol 3 what vol 3 no need patch? And how vol 4 can't? What vol 4 need patch?

The patche for vol 1 and 2 is actually the same. I used that patch for vol 3 and 4 but only vol 3 was able to work. Obviously if i knew what patch was needed for vol 4, i would have just said it could work, right?:leecher:

6 hours ago, wei123 said:

The patche for vol 1 and 2 is actually the same. I used that patch for vol 3 and 4 but only vol 3 was able to work. Obviously if i knew what patch was needed for vol 4, i would have just said it could work, right?:leecher:

Do you know where to request patch? Like a forum maybe?

• 6 months later...
On 27/2/2018 at 2:14, Ben 777zero said:

Has recibido un error con kirikiroid2 ini grisaia phantom trigger 2ep4ku1.png

Puede tener a alguien más familiarizado con kirikiroid2 ayúdame que nuevo con kirikiroid2 He intentado parchar el parche de copia en el juego, pero igual o necesito la PC porque mi PC ahora está rota y planeo comprar una nueva 

Ps ... Puedo recomendar el trabajo con kirikiroid2 tq

if you do not have access to a pc like me you can use the app (exagear estrategies) and run the krz_xp3conv of the respective game. by the way I need help to be able to run nekopara in Kirikiroid in Spanish

• 1 month later...