Plk_Lesiak's 500 posts ROAST! [Everyone can join! No rules! No limitations!]

Plk_Lesiak

Initial summary - if anyone still feels like adding some burns, they're welcome (and encouraged) to do so. However, I thought that some kind of response is warranted at this point:

So, through a communal effort, we've created a neat set of burns, with some brilliantly accurate and effective ones among them! But, as always, there has to be winners and losers. I mean, obviously I’m the biggest loser in all of this, but I can at least share that status a bit! :nico:

The Honourable Mentions:

@Plk_Lesiak for a self-humiliation that was hard to topple by anyone who came afterwards.

@Ranzo for making the insults highly personal and leading them to their logical conclusion.

@Mr Poltroon for being brief but devastating in his burn.

@mitchhamilton for a double-burn with both halfs of it equally painful.

@Arcadeotic for both a quality burn of his own and making up for another burner’s laziness with basic image-editing skills. Impressive!

I’ll stop here, although a few other names, for their underwhelming performance, might fit into The Hall of Shame:

@Dergonu, who actually broke the rules and didn’t offer any explicit insults. Whether he offered implicit ones is debatable.

@onorub, who took an efficient path of attacking my VN tastes, however, missed the mark slightly, as I never claimed that Analogue is the best VN ever, only that it’s my favourite and didn’t even hide the nostalgia factor. ;]

@SeniorBlitz for being straight up lazy. Shame! :P

Overall though, every post was appreciated, by the twisted logic governing this kind of masochistic events! :chaika: I hope I'll have a lot more of such occasions and anniversaries to shitpost about around here. :3

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

You've wasted 4 months of your miserable life here and you even messed up your 500th post. I think your doing a nice job roasting yourself sir, to the point where I genuinely feel bad for putting the finger on the sore spot. 

Now that the roasting is done. Glad to have you around Plk_Lesiak, it's always interesting to read your posts. Grats on the millstone! 

Let me try this one, even though it's quite strange to me here when I supposed to say congratulation to you 499th post lol.

Well, just stopped posting in this community will ya? Your post was mostly shitpost and spam that I didn't care of. What are you want to even say in this thread, are you a masochist or something like that? You even mistook 499 as 500. I guess you're pretty hopeless on this one.

Oh hey, I've made it to 500 likes, let's start again!!!! :Chocola:

...yeah, no, even I'm not that obnoxious. I'll wait at least to 2000 posts before I start shouting for attention again. :P

As the thread died out, I've just wanted to thank you all guys for participating in this twisted masochism session, but above all for those last few months of fun that Fuwa gave me. I've spent absolutely unreasonable amounts of time here, got scolded a few times by my GF for constantly checking the Forums, suffered sleep deprivation from trying to fit regular VN sessions and writing blog posts into my schedule... But mostly, had an absolute blast, more than in any place over the internet in the last two decades and in ways that helped me get through some serious RL setbacks without ever feeling broken or alone.

Apart from the people that already got a shout-out in the previous post, it would be unfair for me to not mention @MaggieROBOT for sparking my interest in the Otome and BL niches, @Narcosis for being the person I most enjoy disagreeing with and @Zander, for the reasons he knows about (just get your shit together and start logging in again, you shitposter :angry:). And @arosia for inspiring me to aim higher and be more confident about my writing. I surely missed a few people I'm ought to thank more directly, but it's the whole community that makes this place what it is, so I can't possibly mention everyone that deserves it. ;)

I hope you guys will be able to bear my presence in the future, because it will be hard for me to stop hanging out around here at this point - especially when my mission of helping OELVNs conquer the world is far from over. ;)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

44 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

...yeah, no, even I'm not that obnoxious. I'll wait at least to 2000 posts before I start shouting for attention again. :P

You say that like every post you make isn't begging for attention 

Wait what do you mean I missed my chance to roast him what nooooooooo don't drag me out stawp I want to roast him REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

You say that like every post you make isn't begging for attention 

Wait what do you mean I missed my chance to roast him what nooooooooo don't drag me out stawp I want to roast him REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess this already counts as a burn? Fell free to continue if you wish though. :3

37 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Wait, you aren't that obnoxious?

36 minutes ago, arosia said:

He's being modest. ;P

It's up for anyone's interpretation, I guess... :3

Edited by Plk_Lesiak