Blissful Work’s, A Team of Visual Novel Developers

Blissful-Works

ozRZs3.jpg

Nice to meet you! We are a recently formed Visual Novel startup with a passion to create wonderfully sweet stories as our major objective. As per now we’re about to reveal our debut nakige, One Last Crane. There will be more going on about the project so don’t hesitate to follow our social media accounts for future updates!

Facebook  Twitter  Our Homepage

of course, you can check them in our Signatures as well! ;) 

4 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Uh, oh, err... Doesn't this constitute spoilers for your project? xD Anyway, seems like an interesting indie VN, I might keep an eye on it. I wish you good luck ^_^ ...

Well, at least it gives us hope that it will do without miraculous recovery or something similarly anticlimactic. ;)

14 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Welcome to Fuwa! I like the concept of your story it seems like a interesting take on the whole childhood friend thing. I also like that it's the protagonist that has the incurable malady this time around. Hopefully it is fruitful

Thank you so much! Please look forward to our future updates!

13 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwa!

Your project looks quite interesting, I don't see many OELVNs even trying to tackle such heavy themes. It's also seem quite impressive in scale - I hope the development goes well. :)

Thank you for noticing! Yes, we tried to tackle quite a theme for a debut project. Gotta make that impact lmao

12 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Uh, oh, err... Doesn't this constitute spoilers for your project? xD Anyway, seems like an interesting indie VN, I might keep an eye on it. I wish you good luck ^_^ ...

Genres don't count as spoilers if you haven't seen the 'crying' part xD Thank you very much!

10 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel and good luck with your project! It definitely managed to grab my attention, so I'm going to follow it and hope that it gets to completion. :)

Sweet! 

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and looks like it's quite interesting VN that you about to be be developed there. In regard of your VN, I hope that it'll be will turned out good and successful as well. Hope you enjoy yourself here. 

Thank you so much!

17 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

>weeb-style apostrophe fail in company title
:puke:

good luck with the rest I guess

can't help it :meguface: 

oh, by the way, it's here. Catch the date.

28467631_409235076202116_514919537553911