Fuwanovel Solar System

EastCoastDrifter

So recently, I've been playing a game called Space Engine, which is a really cool universe simulator where you can explore stars, planets, galaxies and the like.  I've stumbled onto a very interesting solar system, so I've decided to name all of the planets after Fuwanovel members, in honor of this great community.

Important Note: The solar system only contains 25 planets, so obviously I couldn't reference all of Fuwanovel's members.  I tried my best to name those after very prominent users.  If you don't see a planet named after you, my deepest apologies.  I could only fit so much within the technical limit.

With that said, here is the Fuwanovel Solar System.

Spoiler

scr00027_by_konpekiumi02-dc478as.jpg

scr00028_by_konpekiumi02-dc478fn.jpg

The Fuwanovel Solar System is a distant binary double star system, containing two stars, each with planets.

The very core of Fuwanovel; Fuwa.  Without this star, Fuwanovel wouldn't even exist.

scr00008_by_konpekiumi02-dc478t8.jpg

Planet @Down; the closest planet to Fuwa.  Being a former admin, it makes sense for him to be this close.

scr00001_by_konpekiumi02-dc4795m.jpg

Planet @Narcosis.

scr00002_by_konpekiumi02-dc479c4.jpg

Planet @Decay.

scr00003_by_konpekiumi02-dc479m2.jpg

Planet @Funyarinpa.

scr00004_by_konpekiumi02-dc479sn.jpg

Planet @Kaguya.  Being the most active mod on the forums, this user is the one of the largest planets in the Fuwanovel system.

scr00005_by_konpekiumi02-dc47a26.jpg

Planet @Tay.  The most reliable admin on Fuwanovel.  Since he maintains the site as a whole, he gives life to it, so he gives Fuwanovel an Earth-like paradise.

scr00000_by_konpekiumi02-dc47afn.jpg

Planet @Zenophilious.  A very well-known and trustworthy mod.  Also a nice guy.

scr00006_by_konpekiumi02-dc47an1.jpg

Planet @littleshogun.

scr00007_by_konpekiumi02-dc47avb.jpg

Planet @sanahtlig.  Being Fuwanovel's key blogger, his colors really show to the system.

scr00009_by_konpekiumi02-dc47b21.jpg

Planet @Dreamysyu.

scr00010_by_konpekiumi02-dc47b8y.jpg

Planet @Dergonu.  A very noteworthy mod.  Always someone bright to trust.

scr00011_by_konpekiumi02-dc47bfb.jpg

Planet @EastCoastDrifter. It's not like I wanted to fit in or something.

scr00012_by_konpekiumi02-dc47bpg.jpg

Planet @Plk_Lesiak.  Always a reliable blogger.  Shines best with his knowledge of OELVNs.

scr00013_by_konpekiumi02-dc47bzh.jpg

Planet @Kiriririri.  The farthest planet out from Fuwa, and an outpost of loli trade.

scr00014_by_konpekiumi02-dc47cao.jpg

Spoiler

The red dwarf star @aaeru; named after Fuwanovel's founder... and pirate.

scr00015_by_konpekiumi02-dc47cz3.jpg

Planet @Infernoplex.

scr00016_by_konpekiumi02-dc47d4f.jpg

Planet @Sayaka.

scr00017_by_konpekiumi02-dc47da1.jpg

Planet @Asonn.

scr00018_by_konpekiumi02-dc47dgg.jpg

Planet @Silvz.

scr00019_by_konpekiumi02-dc47dlo.jpg

Planet @SeniorBlitz.

scr00020_by_konpekiumi02-dc47dtw.jpg

Planet @Clephas.

scr00021_by_konpekiumi02-dc47dyz.jpg

Planet @Darklord Rooke.

scr00022_by_konpekiumi02-dc47e7b.jpg

Planet @Nayleen.  Another great admin on Fuwanovel, who's gravitational influence has left a good mark on the system.

scr00023_by_konpekiumi02-dc47ei7.jpg

Planet @Thyndd.  Always has something insightful to say. Very reflective.

scr00024_by_konpekiumi02-dc47epk.jpg

Planet @Flutterz.  Fuwanovel's number one memeber needs some gaudy rings to show off the memes.

scr00025_by_konpekiumi02-dc47ezh.jpg

Planet @Zalor.  Found in the outermost reaches of Fuwanovel, always looking for the perfect VN experience, no matter how far he has to go to achieve it.

scr00026_by_konpekiumi02-dc47f83.jpg

9 minutes ago, Thyndd said:

Wow, this is a great tribute to the community. Really good work!

I feel honored for being here, having been around only for a few months :yumiko: Thank you.

Now the real question is, who's the hottest and who's the coolest? :nico:

You're welcome. :sachi:

As for who's hottest or who's coolest, I'll leave that to your imagination. :nico:

3 minutes ago, Sayaka said:

This is really cool. Thanks.

Also omigosh I'm there /and/ I have two moons. Don't feel like I deserve to be there yet so I guess I'll just have to contribute more!

:kosame:

You're welcome. :sachi:  I've tried to name off some Fuwanovel members from the back of my head, and I remembered your username, so why not.

8 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Hmmm... an ice giant, eh?  I was thinking more like a brown dwarf for me, lol.

Well, you're "technically" brown.  Does that count?

Seriously though.  Unfortunately there were no brown dwarfs in the system, and Space Engine's procedural generation makes everything random save for actual real life catalogued objects.  It was by chance that I came across a solar system as complex as this.

Edited by EastCoastDrifter

Haha, I think you nailed mine. Both in being at the very far ends of Fuwa, and in my goals of treasure hunting for VNs. 

Also, great choice in making Tay essentially Earth. In a real way it's Tay that made Fuwanovel inhabitable. 

3 hours ago, EastCoastDrifter said:

Well, you're "technically" brown.  Does that count?

Seriously though.  Unfortunately there were no brown dwarfs in the system, and Space Engine's procedural generation makes everything random save for actual real life catalogued objects.  It was by chance that I came across a solar system as complex as this.

lol... I played around with that in my Astronomy class four years ago... I was just kidding. 

8 hours ago, Zalor said:

Also, great choice in making Tay essentially Earth. In a real way it's Tay that made Fuwanovel inhabitable. 

Yep.  Tay maintains the site as a whole, so I wanted to name this habitable planet after him to reflect on his work in keeping Fuwa alive.

7 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

This is great and all, but it's lacking a spammer/shitposter solar system. Please rectify this. :sachi:

Oh don't worry, I have plans for more similar solar system naming conventions based on VNs and the like.  Though to be fair, I'm not familiar with a lot of shitposters on this site, so I apologise, and I'll think of something in the future.

3 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Is Planet Kiri the dark place where all the illegal loli trades happen?

Sure, you can think of it that way. :meguface:  Planet Kiriririri; the lolicon outpost.

3 hours ago, Dergonu said:

I'd like to think of my 51 moons as 51 of the VNs I have started, but not yet finished over the past few years, lol. 

You have a lot of catching up to do it seems.  Luckily they're still within gravity's reach whenever you want to get back to them anytime. :sachi:

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

The remote ice giant feel appropriate. Not completely unremarkable, but still far from the center and just doing its own things on the fringes of the community. ;)

Yep, but still bright enough to influence the community with its blogs. :sachi:

As for the other posts, you're welcome! :mare:

4 hours ago, EastCoastDrifter said:

Oh don't worry, I have plans for more similar solar system naming conventions based on VNs and the like.  Though to be fair, I'm not familiar with a lot of shitposters on this site, so I apologise, and I'll think of something in the future.

I'll provide you with a list sometime. :makina:

19 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Where is the epitome of destruction

You just pretty much answered your question.  A war broke out and destroyed the planet into oblivion.

Jokes aside, I apologize for not including your name.  I was not familiar with most users other than the well-known ones, and obviously, I couldn't fit everyone.  There's way too many registered users to even count.

7 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I want to think that Maggie was the sun, but it already exploded.

Out of likes for today, so here.

:thumbsup:

51 minutes ago, Down said:

Although I wonder how a planet can sustain ices at such elevated temperature & pressure. Also weird atmospheric composition!

Space Engine's code takes some artistic liberties, so some things may not make sense from a realistic perspective.  However, the dev has said that he's working on improving the code so planets can become more realistic in the future to eliminate oddballs.  For now, think of your planet as a regular gas giant.