How To Use Reaction Button ?

5 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

youre givin a limited amount of reactions to use in a day. if you become a backer for fuwanovel your limit of reactions is increased to i believe 20 instead of 10. to become a backer you just click on the donate link up top.

So I will have to wait then. Thanks for the info!

Your thread title is silly and misleading so let me answer the question it poses rather than your highly disappointing first post.

Use "Like" for good shitposts. Never reward productive posts, you'll get more of them!

Use "Thanks" for the same except you're a god damn hipster.

Use "Sad" for any posts made by me that you can't understand the glory of.

Use "Confused" when you're too stupid to understand a post. Exception: also use for all posts by littleshogun.

Use "Haha" if you think "haha" is actually an acceptable reaction to anything (signs point to no). Special mention to especially third-reich-mimicking mod posts.

31 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

Your thread title is silly and misleading so let me answer the question it poses rather than your highly disappointing first post.

Use "Like" for good shitposts. Never reward productive posts, you'll get more of them!

Use "Thanks" for the same except you're a god damn hipster.

Use "Sad" for any posts made by me that you can't understand the glory of.

Use "Confused" when you're too stupid to understand a post. Exception: also use for all posts by littleshogun.

Use "Haha" if you think "haha" is actually an acceptable reaction to anything (signs point to no). Special mention to especially third-reich-mimicking mod posts.

The whole point of this thread was to mislead and disappoint (else it wouldn't be in The Coliseum of Chatter).

You have successfully understood meaning of this thread.

• 1 year later...