Fuwa's First International Blame Mitch Day!

Thatcomicguy

So it's my one year anniversary here on Fuwa and I had planned to steal errr... Artistically copy Maggie's idea and do one of those late introductions. But plans change and I blame @mitchhamilton :mare:

So just for today, we decided to let our very own discord's stress relieving punching bag out into the Fuwa wilderness. For you all to blow off some steam on.  So go nuts! and enjoy Fuwa's First International Blame Mitch Day!

Weather's shitty where you are today? Blame Mitch!

Dropped your phone on the floor? Blame Mitch!

Boss treating you like dirt today? Blame Mitch!

...Don't worry he's a masochist at heart so he loves it... almost as much as he loves Lolis :notlikemiya:

Obviously some people are going to miss the point here so I'll clear things up. 

1. This has been a running joke on the discord for awhile, nothing serious. Mitch knows we love him really.

2. Obviously I asked him about this before putting it up and he was fine with it. I wouldn't of put it up if he wasn't.

I would of mentioned this originally but I thought most people would of picked up on this being satire and it was also 4am when I wrote this. so I was dead tired.

Edited by Thatcomicguy

43 minutes ago, Thatcomicguy said:

Blame that 404 on him and you're golden at this. :wahaha:

I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT SITE HE COULDVE POSSIBLY HAVE ISSUES WITH! :pyaa: 

18 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

I blame Mitch for the sins of man, the curse of id, the trepidations of cruelty, and the futility of our own disquiet. Oh, and for being a mangy cockbag.

:badnicoman: listen, some things you just cant change.

5 minutes ago, Asonn said:

How deeply disappointed I'm in Fuwa.  Allowing a thread to exist to just bully one person. Even as a joke this is quite harsh. I hope this threads get deleted and everyone joining on attacking Mitch will get an appropriated punishment. 

This day has marked a new low for Fuwa. 

asonn... :kosame:  you were a friend all along?

4 hours ago, Thatcomicguy said:

So just for today, we decided to let our very own discord's stress relieving punching bag out into the Fuwa wilderness. For you all to blow off some steam on.  So go nuts! and enjoy Fuwa's First International Blame Mitch Day!

Well, I hate mainstream, so I'm going to blame Thatcomicguy for creating yet another unfunny shitpost. :mare:

And for that I don't know how to normally ping people while posting from a phone.

12 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

"I blame Mitch for HMN's recent fear of giving people head pats."

stolen from virginsmasher, who is a lame-ass quitter that never studied Japanese in the end

Have just acquired secret footage of the person in question 

a0VUPaK.jpg

you’ve been EXPOSED