Extract texts from "Mirror"

G13

Hello, how are you? I hope I'm not writing in the wrong section xd
Anyway, I'll go straight to the point, a few weeks ago I acquired the game "Mirror" in steam and the truth that I liked enough despite how simple it is. This is why I wanted to translate the same to my native language, which is spanish, and that is why I went by someone's advice to this forum.
The question is what is in the title of the thread, I would like to know if anyone could guide me on how or what program I need to extract the texts of this game, below I leave a screenshot of the files of it, anything else that need, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Thank you very much already!

Screenshot

The game was made in Unity. This tool can open up those .asset files and the level# files: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?22675-Unity-Assets-Bundle-Extractor

The files are kind of a maze though so I can't really point you towards the location of the script files right now (I am looking though). I'm also not super familiar with the tool but it looks like it has some functionality for repackaging things so you should be able to make a patch.