Emptying the room

Ok so some of us have friends or/and family. Sometimes some of them can be  inconsiderate when it comes to our needs a s Vn addicts, while some are vn freaks like myself and yeah I have a friend with whom I can play nekopara:wahaha: casually. But guys like that are a rarity, majority of population doesn’t know what is a vn and when they see one ( hopefully not a h scene) the will think it’s just weird. My point is that we as a collective should come up with effective ways of politely kicking guys out of the room when we feel The Urge To Play. 

I will use my older brother as an example. On Saturday we went on a bday party of our mutual friend ( lotsa ppl bar hopping city games lotsa fun etc) we came back to my apartment when everybody else was to drunk to speak to ( me and my brother don’t drink much) and go to bed. In the morning I got brutally woken up by the sounds of my bro playing on ps4. He got so immersed in playing I just couldn’t communicate with him at all. Not to mention politely asking him to get the fuck outta my flat cause it’s 15:00:pyaa: already and he is still playin. He is well aware of me liking all kind of freeky weeb stuff  but explaining to him what is a vn showing one and playing with is just too much both during normal day or during hangoverish morning. Do you  guys have any special techniques for clearing the path ?? ?

48 minutes ago, MarcomiX said:

Luckily enough, I play my VNs on a laptop....so, if my brother or my mother have something to do in my room, I simply umplug the charging cable of my laptop and get the hell outta my room.
But hey...you can always try the "high-volume heavy metal music trick"! This one often works...

Envy you there, to truly enjoy a vn I need complete immersion. Alien (brother) presence is always killing the mood plus it seems i must be paranoid and afraid of being misunderstood by a person who will see me frozen by sheer terror , of getting caught, with limping dick in my hand. I imagine saying “ i-i-i it’s just a hobby of mine” just wouldn’t do the trick. 

Loud music - worth trying :maple: tho thanx for suggestion

39 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Pee on them

Well it is effective, right?

25 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Install some messed up guro nukige and start playing it when everybody can see. :sachi: You won't need to do anything after that.

Surprisingly I don’t consider it a bad idea. :meguface: I’d scare everyone and have all the time to enjoy vn’s. That’s just simple and genius thank you Dreamy. Did you consider starting your original topic where peeps will ask you for guidance.

@Ranzo this vid doesn’t load :rubycry:

I usually don't have this problem as I have the door to my room locked most of the time to avoid my roommates walking in on me when I'm playing a VN, but I would have to agree with what @MarcomiX said about loud music. You could also ask them them to help out around the place, most would flee or you would get a free cleaning service. Either way, it's a win/win imo.

Kicking someone out of your room should be the easiest thing to do in life, and one of the most fulfilling. That being said if you need quiet or just want someone out of your room you can say you're gunna get some reading done or just say you want some peace and quiet. It's your room, I mean be as polite as you can be, but at the end of the day clearing people out shouldn't feel too daunting. It may be a little different when it is family. For situations like that, like when I have my girl over, I just snag a headset and let her know I am diving into a VN. She's not particularly into any of them or even most of my weeb stuff, but she respects me enough to not make a racket when I am diving into a VN or even a book. So ultimately my suggestion is to assert your DOMINANCE  in your own domain and be willing to compromise at times, or @Kaguya suggestion. Cuz that plan of attack would work to; People hate getting sick.

Edited by Iggyinabox