Melty Blood (ReAct / Act Cadenza / Actress Again)

Imagem relacionada
Melty Blood ReAct Final Tuned
VNDB
ReAct Patch (Mirror Moon)

Summary
 Tohno Shiki hears of a new series of murders in Misaki similar to the ones that took place in Tsukihime. Whilst searching for the murderer he meets Sion Eltnam Atlasia who initiates a fight with him, attempting to capture him. After fight she reveals that her reason for attempting to capture him is to get in contact with the "True Ancestor" (referring to Arcueid) so that she may acquire information on the "cure for vampirism". Shiki then decides to help her with this task.

Melty Blood is a 2D fighting game. The first couple of PC releases had adventure style stories with branches and multiple number of endings and a secondary story in arcade mode. Later versions only have the arcade mode, but they have many more characters.

Introduction (Important!)
 The purpose of this guide is to basically give to give hints 'bout how to play, the route order n' such. ReAct is the only game with the Novel Campaing, and it's Arcade mode is the one with fewer characters. The story in the arcade mode changes depending on the game, so play all the main versions if you want to find out everything!
 I strongly advise that you played both Tsukihime & Kagetsu Tohya and also saw the Kara no Kyoukai movies so you can understand the relationships and motivations of the characters, since the game takes a lot from previous titles (SPECIALLY Actress Again). If you want to know the controls, use this link.

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route-Ending Order (Story Mode)
 There are 8 routes (not couting Bad Endings) divided in 15 scenarios (from A-O), route 7 (night ON THE BLOOD LIAR) is only unlocked by beating route 1-6, most consider this path as the "True" route and it is the one that ends in a more positive resolution. After beating all main 7 ends, you'll unlock a bonus "8" route that is an alternate end to path 7 (G.).
 The paths were written in a way that each one contributes something to the story, so I personally recommend following the order:

• Route 1 --> Route 2 --> Route 3 --> Route 4 --> Route 5 --> Route 6 --> Route 7 --> Route 8.

NOTE: Failing battles doesn't mean a Game Over, it can send you to lower branches, while failing other fights means you'll get a Bad End. Running out of lifes will send you to scenario A, so exploit the "Return to Title Screen" (during the "Try Again?" screen) option to replenish lives.

Story Mode

wdR7BCQ.png
Route 1: "AGITATOR"

Spoiler

A. Win vs. Sion.
   B. Win vs. Ciel.
   D. Win (If you already unlocked route 7, you'll have to Fail) OR Fail vs. Arcueid.
   G. Win vs. Nrvnqsr Chaos.
   L. Win vs. Warcueid. ---> Fail for Bad End

ancCmgF.png
Route 2: "GOODBYE"

Spoiler

A. Win vs. Sion.
   B. Lose vs. Ciel.
   E. Win vs. Arcueid.
   H. Win OR Fail (Shiki Tohno only) vs. Nrvnqsr Chaos twice. ---> Fail (with Sion) for Bad End
   M. Win vs. Warcueid (Fail for Bad End), then Vampire Sion. ---> Fail for Bad End

BTWiTDV.png
Route 3: "Hologram Summer"

Spoiler

A. Lose vs. Sion.
   C. Lose vs. Akiha.
   E. Win vs. Ciel.
   H. Win vs. Nrvnqsr Chaos. ---> Fail for Bad End
   M. Win vs. Vampire Sion. ---> Fail for Bad End

xgCjqmf.pngwWa7Nu3.png
Route 4: "Freaks Channel"

Spoiler

A. Win vs. Sion.
   B. Lose vs. Ciel.
   E. Lose vs. Arcueid.
   I. Win vs. Nanaya. ---> Fail for Bad End
   N. Win vs. Nrvnqsr Chaos. ---> Fail for Bad End

9xeYwsk.png
Route 5: "Other tale"

Spoiler

A. Lose vs. Sion.
   C. Lose vs. Akiha.
   E. Lose vs. Ciel.
   I. Win vs. Nanaya.  ---> Fail for Bad End
   N. Win vs. Akiha (Serious).  ---> Fail for Bad End

TJumONs.png
Route 6: "G."

Spoiler

A. Lose vs. Sion.
   C. Win vs. Akiha.
   F. Win vs. Hisui & Kohaku. ---> Fail for Bad End
   J. Win vs. Ciel (3 rounds) (Fail for Bad End), then Kohaku (Fail for Bad End), then Mech-Hisui. ---> Fail for Bad End
   O. Win vs. G-Akiha. ---> Fail for Bad End

OU0RlTe.png
Route 7: "Night ON THE BLOOD LIAR" (True Route)

Requires all of the above to be completed at least once. The path is very similar to Route 1.

Spoiler

A. Win vs. Sion.
   B. Win vs. Ciel.
   D. Win vs. Arcueid.
   G. Win vs. Nrvnqsr Chaos.
   K. Win vs. Vampire Sion  (Fail for Bad End), then Warcueid  (Fail for Bad End), then Walachia. ---> Fail for Bad End

1ugetYF.png
Route 8: "Oh my sister!" (Bonus End)

Requires all of the above to be beaten. The path is identical to Route 6.

Spoiler

A. Lose vs. Sion.
   C. Win vs. Akiha.
   F. Win vs. Hisui & Kohaku. ---> Fail for Bad End
   J. Win vs. Ciel (3 rounds) (Fail for Bad End), then Kohaku (Fail for Bad End), then Mech-Hisui. ---> Fail for Bad End
   O. Win vs. G-Akiha. (Fail for Bad End), then Miyako. ---> Fail for Bad End

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route-Ending Order (Arcade Mode)
 I personally recommend following the order:

•  Sion -> Tohno Shiki --> Arcueid --> Ciel --> Len --> Hisui -- Kohaku --> Hisui & Kohaku --> Akiha --> Miyako Arima --> Yumizuka --> Sion TATARI --> Walachia --> Mech-Hisui --> Red Arcueid --> Nrvnqsr --> Nanaya Shiki --> Vermillion Akiha
  • You can also end with one of the "Hero" characters if you want to leave on a better note.

There are some extra characters like G-Akiha which doesn't have a story mode, and can only be unlocked by using cheat programs like art money.
To reach the True End for each character you need to beat the arcade mode without dying!

Fight against G-Akiha

Spoiler

Highlight the "Arcade Mode" option at the menu, then hold D and press A to select it. The character selection screen background will turn blue to confirm correct code entry. The best times that G-Akiha has been defeated will also be posted on a screen.

For a complete move list see this link.

Attribution
This walkthrough is based on info attained on Gamefaqs.com and the "Walkthrough.txt" that comes with the patch with some adjustments made by me.

Edited by Guest

MBAC cover
Melty Blood Act Cadenza
VNDB
Act Cadenza Patch (Mirror Moon)

Summary
 In Melty Blood Act Cadenza, almost all events that occur in the story-modes of the characters in this game are set in events based on alternate realities and different timelines that are totally out of current chronological timeline of Tsukihime/Melty Blood series (except certain story-modes of some characters).

The story-modes of the characters in this game are basically events that occurred as if certain characters act as if they appeared for the first time in Misaki Town (Arcueid Brunestud, Ciel, Sion Eltnam Atlasia, Sion TATARI, Nrvnqsr Chaos and Night of Wallachia) and knew the inhabitants of this city in their story-modes, while other characters act as if they knew certain characters for the first time or to solve a mystery that is causing a supernatural disturbance which is disturbing the people of Misaki town (Shiki Tohno, Akiha Tohno, Hisui, Kohaku, Hisui & Kohaku, Aoko Aozaki, Satsuki Yumizuka and Len).

There are those that are causing problems, and these enemies were generated and materialized by TATARI phenomenon caused by Wallachia, like if the first time they appeared in Misaki Town to terrorize the population (Shiki Nanaya, Red Arcueid and Kouma Kishima), and there are also those that appear during the confusion caused by TATARI phenomenon this same alternate reality, only to pursue their own personal goals (Akiha Vermilion and Mech-Hisui).

And finally have certain characters whose events occurred within of the official chronological timeline of Tsukihime/Melty Blood series, where these small events occurred some time after the events in Melty Blood Re-ACT (Miyako Arima, Neco-Arc, White Len and Neco-Arc Chaos), then follow later on in the future when the events of Melty Blood Actress Again/Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code would occur soon.

I strongly advise finishing ReAct (Story AND Arcade mode) before moving on to Act Cadenza (Also read the summary above for some context). That is all I have to say for this one. xoP

I personally recommend following the order:

• Tohno Shiki --> Akiha --> Hisui --> Kohaku --> Kohaku & Hisui --> Aoko Aozaki --> Satsuki Yumizuka --> Len --> Miyako Arima --> Neco-Arc --> White Len --> Neco-Arc Chaos (Normal Mode) --> Neco-Arc Chaos (Special Mode) --> Shiki Nanaya --> Red Arcueid --> Kouma Kishima --> Vermillion Akiha --> Mech-Hisui --> Arcueid --> Ciel --> Sion --> Sion TATARI --> Nrvnqsr --> Wallachia

Neko-Arc Chaos can only be unlocked by beating at least one of the stories, he has two modes a "Normal mode" and a "Special Mode" (Hold Button D while selecting Neko-Arc Chaos till the story mode sequence opens. If Neko-Arc Chaos starts talking about something referring to HD DVD and Kohaku appears, you've got the right story arc. Your mid-boss will be 4 Neko-Arc Chaos & final boss will be Neko Chaos Black G666 instead of Satsuki & White Ren).

Unlock Giant Attack 666 Mode

Spoiler

To unlock Giant Attack 666 Mode, you must beat arcade mode with Neko-Arc Chaos while doing his special story mode.

Giant Attack 666 Mode allows you to fight against Neko Chaos Black G666 (aka: Giant Neko-Arc Chaos Robo) with any character to see how fast you can beat him.

Please note, this mode requires you to have the Version 1.01 or 1.02 patch to unlock this mode (problems in the game did not allow it to be unlocked with the initial release).

Full move list here.

Attribution
 This walkthrough is based on info attained on Gamefaqs.com (1/2) and with some adjustments made by me.

Edited by Guest

Resultado de imagem para Melty Blood Actress Again Current code

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
VNDB
Steam

Summary
A year has passed after the TATARI incident left Misaki Town scarred. However, the nightmare revisits again for the third time.

I recommend you to have played both ReAct and Act Cadenza. That is it again. xoP

I personally recommend following the order listed on this playlist.
 If you want a achievement guide see.
 Moon Style guide here.
 Boss Rush mode is only available at the Ps2 version, so if you're only interested in the story see this video.

Move list here.

Attribution
 Info compiled by me. 

Edited by Guest

• Guest changed the title to Melty Blood (ReAct / Act Cadenza / Actress Again)
  • Mr Poltroon locked this topic