Wonderful to meet you all!

arosia

Hi there. My name is Lily Black and my partner in crime is Ivy Fetish.

I will admit to being a developer of a VN, and I actually found Fuwanovel when I was looking for places to market our project.

I know, it's not exciting.

However, I do solemnly swear to be a real human being and to explore and engage on the forums whenever I have some spare time.

It'll probably be once a week or so, but I will endeavor to always give more than I take.

I'm excited to meet many of you in the coming days. <3

13 hours ago, finiteHP said:

Welcome fellow human who is totally not a robot wearing a meat suit.  After all, if a robot were to pose as a human, there is no way they would swear they were human, right?:wahaha:

I think it’s more like arosia is a bunny colony based hive mind. I is due to climat change that caused bunnies to develop telepathy and ability of  building vast neural networks. But since it’s goal is to bestow visual novels on us I don’t object the origin of that user. 

Welcome to the freak show bud :maple:

@SeniorBlitz Thank you sweets, I adore your avatar. So cute.

I checked out your recently finished VN reads, and it's so cool all the awesome stories that have been done in the genre. Frozen Essence especially looks neat!

---

@EastCoastDrifter No, I'm sorry, love. I don't know who that is, but it seems like you really enjoyed that site (so I took a peek).

Arosia is actually the name of our project. I use Lily Black as a creative name.

Ivy Fetish, who is my partner/artist in crime loves the Tales series with you, though, if that helps. 

---

@Plk_Lesiak Thank you so much. The good energy is really appreciated.

I really liked your OELVN thread, and especially your reviews of the titles. Made me want to take a break to go read some VNs. <3

---

@finiteHP I'm totally a Cylon. You're right. Error. Error. Does not compute.

---

@BlackCatPrincess That was a very cute interpretation. We hope to do a lot of fun things, and you (and everyone else) seem so fun and enjoyable here. Thank you for all the silly cute!

---

I'm really glad you all greeted me. I'm always so busy--like crazy busy--and you guys were really welcoming and pleasurable to interact with. I really am grateful. Thank you again.

Edited by arosia