What VN's did you want to see a sequel/spin off of but never got?

Thatcomicguy

6 hours ago, Thatcomicguy said:

I was talking about this on the Fuwa discord chat last night, but thought it would be a good topic to bring up again here.

I'd like to see either a Dracu-Riot 2 or a spin off with a new Protag and girls set in the same universe. As the first one was good but with the lore they set up, it didn't feel like they went as deep into it as they could of. So it would be nice to see a deeper look into that world.

It wouldn't happen but another, would be a proper Da Capo 3. I know we got a Da Capo 3 but it was so much of a departure from the other two, it felt more like a spin off than a direct sequel. 

And obviously more Majikoi A's like A-6 to A-∞. Because you can never have enough Majikoi...

What about you guys?

I had a story for this i called maji de watashi ni koi shinasai : Dimensional break :3

On 18/02/2018 at 11:54 AM, 1P1A said:

Phenomeno. I don't want to buy a paperback to get the rest of the story :/

I second this. This is the only vn I know that can be truly called 'horror' but unfortunately, the game ends in a cliffhanger :(

On another note, Fate Stay Night and Tsukihime need actual after stories for each of their routes because Fate Hollow Ataraxia and Kagetsu Tohya aren't really sequels at all.

I'd also like an after story for the true ending of G senjou no Maou as well.

Edited by wei123

10 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I really want more Sekien no Inganock after stories. There some webnovels already, but they didn't answered the only question I wanted an answer!!!!!

I'm bit curious. What questions you wanted to be answered?
There's also already Steampunk Full-voice Fandisk which has 4 extra stories for Inganock.

Rest of Phenomeno as a VN would have been really cool indeed.

5 hours ago, Turnip Sensei said:

I'm bit curious. What questions you wanted to be answered?

Big spoilers about Sekien no Inganock below:

Spoiler

What exactly happened with Gii in the end?????????? I don't think he just... died. I understood the thing about Kia, I understood what that ghost that was always behind him was, but Gii... The webnovels only teased that Ati could found him again and then just ends. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Big spoilers about Sekien no Inganock below:

Hide contents

What exactly happened with Gii in the end?????????? I don't think he just... died. I understood the thing about Kia, I understood what that ghost that was always behind him was, but Gii... The webnovels only teased that Ati could found him again and then just ends. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

Spoiler

I'm sorry, but that's probably the only question that can't be really answered. :P 
No-one really knows what happened to Gii (I don't think he's completely gone though), and I'm pretty sure that's intentionally left unclear. He is not even really mentioned later anywhere outside material strictly related to Inganock.
But this uncertainty could mean that he's bound to show up later somewhere. At least that's how I feel. 

14 minutes ago, Turnip Sensei said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry, but that's probably the only question that can't be really answered. :P 
No-one really knows what happened to Gii (I don't think he's completely gone though), and I'm pretty sure that's intentionally left unclear. He is not even really mentioned later anywhere outside material strictly related to Inganock.
But this uncertainty could mean that he's bound to show up later somewhere. At least that's how I feel. 

I agree with your last line. But Inganock's ending is so confusing that this last punch was even more infuriating (but I still love Inganock anyway) :P And he was a character that I liked since the beginning, soooo there's also that, in the end must be just my salt :salt:

On 2018. 02. 17. at 10:41 PM, Thatcomicguy said:

And obviously more Majikoi A's like A-6 to A-∞. Because you can never have enough Majikoi...

What about you guys?

Honestly I would like a sequel for Majikoi that moved on a little. For example a new game which is set around 2 years after the first one. That way most of the cast is moved on but still have some of them in the school and in the city. It would also give plenty of opportunity to have them make a cameo. This way they could focus on the first years that are coming in to town and maybe have them live in the Shimazu dorm as well :D We could see a new group of friends getting together in a game like this instead of having them already know each other.

I think a VN like this would make a nice sequel with new characters while retaining the charm of the original.

Personally I would also enjoy having an MC and some guys who are good fighters and on the girls level. Something similar to Dragons Rioting so the MC is on the level of Momoyo just holding back for most of the time for reasons. But thats just my personal preference :P I gotten a little bored with how Minatosoft always doing the "weak guys, overpowerd girls" thing.