Kyoto Colorful Days and the Unbalanced routes

MarcomiX

Hello there!
While being under pressure because of my upcoming college exams, I saw this Vn on steam...
"Kyoto Colorful days", huh? If it's as good as 'Tokyo School Life' or 'Go Go Nippon', well...I just have to read it!
Well, not only is a lot shorter than Tokyo School life and Go Go nippon, but the routes are very, VERY unbalanced.
What do I mean with 'unbalanced', you might ask...well, I'll try to explain.
A good example of 'balanced routes' would be the Go Go Nippon ones: Both of the heroines are "main" heroines, sharing the same amount of important times with the MC and, when the time comes, both routes end with something "concrete"...a confession or something like that.

Now, Let's talk about the KCD routes. (I'll avoid spoilers whenever possible)
Only two main heroine...In theory, both should be considered as the "main heroines"
Well, that's not the case.
One of the route revolves on mere business...in a mere "goonies" style story. Nothing romantic, nothing "concrete".
The other one is more complete: it involves a "deep" story with a solid conclusion.

That's what I mean with "unbalanced" routes: Only two routes, but one is more important than the other one.
I am not searching the balance in a VN with 4+ heroines, but I find it strange that the authors didn't managed to balance out just two stories.

Yeah, it doesn't help that my designed heroine of KCD is the one with the worst route...maybe that's the reason of this post.

What do you think about it?
Did you enjoyed KCD?