Looking for a Japanese-only recommendation

Okarin

Hi, I'm learning Japanese slowly.

To improve, I'd like to try a VN that:

- Has to be short

- Has to use simple language and kanji (furigana would be nice)

- Isn't too trash, since I'd cringe while reading; probably excludes nukige but if you insist...

Thanks!

If you want something easy I would recommend VNs based on series that had an anime before the VN (basically spinn-off VNs). These generally have a simple language and since I assume you would pick titles based on an anime you know the characters would be easier to understand. While these titles don't have furigana they tend to be fully voiced (including MC). Ofc these titles are only available on ps vita and ps4 so I gues whether you have those platforms or not is important. These titles tend to be a bit more than 20 hours, but are divided into shorter routes. Here are some examples New Game! The Challenge Stage!Nisekoi: Yomeiri!? and Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Wonderful Party!. I also know there are some steam VNs with japanese language options, like nekopara, corona blossom and japanese school life. While these titles might not have a very easy japanese it shouldn't be too bad. They are also easy to find and you may already have them.

First, use text hooker and translation aggregator with jparser to add furigana to all lines (it isn't perfect, but it does work for most stuff). 

Second, the easiest VNs to read are all going to be nukige (sex-centric VNs).  Even straight-out moege are harder to read than the easier nukige.

I'll give you a straight recommendation, though... since its sequel is getting a localization, the original Tayutama is a decent choice.  I would also recommend you check out this thread: