A VN like this...

Avernesh

Yeah, I know, it's the third time that I post here but I don't know what to do. Not long ago I finished Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o or A Sky Full of Stars, whatever you want to call it, and... It was such a shock, it was way better of what I expected. Now is one of my favorite VN out there, I guess that, in part, it is because I like the stars so much, like the protagonist so I can relate more easily. But that is not the point, I have already finished it and so... I don't know what to read now. I want something simila if possible, but I have already read most of the VN that I can think of to the point that I was thinking of re-reading some of these and... Unfortunately I can't read japanese, yet so the options are quite limited. I don't need something with the same "theme" that this one, but something similar in general. I leave here my VNDB if that helps.

Please help, I would appreciate it! :mare:

D.C. 1 & 3, since they are the ones you didn't read yet.

Kyoto Colorful Days, since you liked Tokyo School Life.

Princess Evangile W Happiness for the after stories.

Deardrops, since you played Kira * Kira, and KK Curtain Call.

The rest of the Nekopara series...

You actually played 90% of the things I was going to recommend...

try Ef - a fairy tale of the two.

Less Moe, more serious and dramatic!

And maybe Rewrite Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road (almost finished. At the moment you can play 3 Routes and the last one will be finished in April)

But I would also recommend you to read some Yuri VN's :wub:

Edited by -soraa

Grisaia no Rakuen https://vndb.org/v7724 had it's unrated version released recently.

For something with a huge emotional wallop, try Clannad (it's a massive timesink though).

Maybe check out Lucy - The Eternity she wished for https://vndb.org/v16743 . It's pretty short apparently, I just started playing it myself.

5 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

D.C. 1 & 3, since they are the ones you didn't read yet.

Kyoto Colorful Days, since you liked Tokyo School Life.

Princess Evangile W Happiness for the after stories.

Deardrops, since you played Kira * Kira, and KK Curtain Call.

The rest of the Nekopara series...

You actually played 90% of the things I was going to recommend...

Thank you! I already read Princess Evangile W Happiness but forgot to add to the list. About Kira * Kira... I droped it because the "main" ending was... Bittersweet to put it in some way. At least that's what they told me, of course. I assume that Deardrops if different in that regard?

About Nekopara... Well, I don't like kinetic novels and less the harems so... I wanted to give it a try but didn't work out.

And well... That was the reason of me wanting help to begin with! :P

5 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

Well, I'm not that well verse in SoL drama as I've usually bored by it, but I can recommend some VNs with more of an SoL focus that still have a lot going on.

Enigma and Himawari would be pretty entertaining reads. Check both of those two out. 

Sorry but I don't know what "SoL" is, I'm pretty bad with abbreviations. :wafuu:

Anyway, thank you for the suggestions!

5 hours ago, -soraa said:

try Ef - a fairy tale of the two.

Less Moe, more serious and dramatic!

And maybe Rewrite Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road (almost finished. At the moment you can play 3 Routes and the last one will be finished in April)

But I would also recommend you to read some Yuri VN's :wub:

I looked into it some time ago, but... It has multiple protagonist from what I saw? About the other two, yes, I had my eyes in Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road for some time, I'm waiting for the complete version, only. About Rewrite, it sounds interesting, I'm going to give it a try!

Unfortunately I don't like to have a female protagonist so I don't really enjoy the yuri VN's. :unsure:

Thank you for the help!

5 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Dal Segno, Princess Evangile, Da Capo (I-III), Hatsukoi 1/1, If My Heart Had Wings, Noodle Works, KoiChoco, and Hoshizora no Memoria, to name a few.

Already read all of these, well except Da Capo I and III, but thank you nonetheless!

4 hours ago, r0xm2n said:

Grisaia no Rakuen https://vndb.org/v7724 had it's unrated version released recently.

For something with a huge emotional wallop, try Clannad (it's a massive timesink though).

Maybe check out Lucy - The Eternity she wished for https://vndb.org/v16743 . It's pretty short apparently, I just started playing it myself.

I liked Grisaia very much and is one of my favorites but only the original because it had routes and all. I only played the secuel because of the after stories. Unfortunately, if I understand it well, that secuel is the harem route. And... Well, I hate the harem endings. About Clannad... I don't know what to think but if what I heard is right then the endings are pretty deppressing, if I'm being generous. I like the drama and all that but I prefer a happy conclusion.

Will see about the last one, for now thank you ver much!

Sorry if the post is too long but I had to answer you all since you took the troble to help me! :mare:

Edited by Avernesh

6 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Sorry but I don't know what "SoL" is, I'm pretty bad with abbreviations. :wafuu:

Anyway, thank you for the suggestions!

SoL means "Slice of Life" btw.

6 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Thank you! I already read Princess Evangile W Happiness but forgot to add to the list. About Kira * Kira... I droped it because the "main" ending was... Bittersweet to put it in some way. At least that's what they told me, of course. I assume that Deardrops if different in that regard?

About Nekopara... Well, I don't like kinetic novels and less the harems so... I wanted to give it a try but didn't work out.

From what I heard, Deardrops only has Good Endings. 

Yeah, if you're not into Harems and Kinetic Novels you'll probably dislike NP.

Rewrite receives a lot of praise, though beware that it is a Mystery novel with info split into different routes, so following a route order is recommended.

Also forgot to mention Suika by the same people that made D.C. Dacapo. 

This post may also help you:

Edited by Guest

For Miagete, there's a project to restoring the H scenes ongoing, so if you interested you can visit the thread below.

As for the recommendations, well apparently you already read most of Slice of Life VNs that was translated. That said, I can still recommend Kanon, Air, and Little Busters since apparently you still didn't read those three - for Little Busters one you better play Steam version because it add three new additional routes. For other recommendations, maybe Shuffle will be interesting if you want a very light VN. Also since you like G-Senjou, perhaps you'll be interested to try Sharin as well - by the way you can avoid harem route if you dislike that. For last recommendations, I guess Galaxy Angel trilogy should be a good one although it have the RTS gameplay though. Hope the recommendations will be help.

@SeniorBlitz Thank you! I didn't know. :notlikemiya: I will look into Deadrops, Rewrite and Suika then! Surely I will like Deardrops easily. And... I read the post, I will take some of the suggestions there too, thank you very much!

@littleshogun Yeah, I knew abaut that, but thanks anyway. I'm going to wait to read the novel again when that patch comes out! About the other three... They don't have the same problem as Clannad? You know, overly deppresing ending and so... I don't know about Kanon and Air, but I heard that the true route (I don't the exact name) of Little Busters it's like that... I wouldn't mind if.. I don't know how to put it... Well, if the protagonist and the heroine of that route ended together but I think that is not the case... Shuffle seems interesting but as you say seems very light so I will wait to the right moment to read it. Sharin is similar to G-Senjou? I didn't know... Well if that is the case I'm more than willing to give it a try. Will look into Galaxy Angel too, thanks for the help!

@Arcadeotic Thank for your suggestions! As you're reaffirming what SeniorBlitz said I'm more willing to try! About the other Liar-Soft's titles, I read Gahkthun because it had some romance in it but I'm not sure about the others, so if you know I will be grateful!

@wei123 Thank you for the suggestion! I will have to try Sharin no Kuni if you keep suggesting it! :P

Thank you all! I don't have more reactions today so when I have I'm giving them to all you as thanks! :mare: