Fuwonovel Destroying Visual Novels in the West

Yuuko

11 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

maybe because it has "pedo" on it? i believe i encountered similar case, but mine is "pirated", deleted without warning, also without message, i prefer they point out and tell me where i'm wrong rather than do something like this :/

If it was about offering support to a pirated game, I might have done it. That's against forum rules, but it normally doesn't warrant any punishment unless it's happening super often or is somehow malicious in nature. 

If it was just for mentioning piracy exists, then I dunno. Could look into it for you. I'm quite open to moderation inquiries in general, so don't hesitate to contact me if you think something is wrong. 

On 2/14/2018 at 1:34 PM, EastCoastDrifter said:

I've only been a member on the forums for a year (the majority of that inactive because of college and jobs), so I'm not familiar with shitposting on this level.

You post made me not feel alone in this and saved me from asking the same questions. This had only the smallest glimmer of shiftpost for me. Today I received an education on these mean Fuwonovel streets, "Be cautious, shitposts are closer than they appear."